LON - LPA
Find cheap flights from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (58% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (41% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£229||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £103 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria was found, on average, 67 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 25% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Direct flights from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria operate from London airports Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. There are several budget airlines such as easyJet, Ryanair, and Thomas Cook Airlines that operate on this route. Iberia flies to Gran Canaria Airport from Heathrow, with has a stopover in Madrid, so if you want to see somewhere different before heading to the island then this is a good option. TAP Air Portugal also flies this route with a stopover in Lisbon.
- Travellers on either Thomas Cook Airlines or easyJet who still need to work at the airport before their flight from London Gatwick can take advantage of an airport lounge. No1 Lounges are located in both terminals at Gatwick. Entry is around £32 for advance bookings and £40 for reception desk bookings. This fee includes food, free WiFi, a bar and a view of the runway. Passengers flying with other airlines can pay to enter the lounge too.
- For passengers on early Ryanair flights from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, getting to Luton Airport from Central London on public transport will take approximately 40 minutes. The train takes around 30 minutes from St Pancras International Station to Luton Airport Parkway station. There is a courtesy shuttle from the station to Luton Airport which will take around 6 minutes. Depending on when you book your tickets the costs are around GBP17.
- For travellers who have left gift and souvenir shopping to the last minute, El Market Canarias in Gran Canaria Airport is a good place to stop. Located in T1 departures, this store has a range of goods that reflect the traditions of the Canary Islands. Here you can buy various accessories, handicrafts and souvenirs that are typical of the Islands.
- For those travelling with children or babies Gran Canaria airport has an area dedicated to children and nursing mothers. There is a play area for the slightly bigger kids and a nursing lounge with recliners, change tables, and the facilities to warm food and milk. This area is also equipped with sinks and toilets for children and adults.
FAQs for booking London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria flights
How long does a flight from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria take?
How many flights are there between London and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
Which airlines fly most frequently between London and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
Which airports will I be using when flying from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
Are there hotels close to Luton airport?
Does Gran Canaria Airport offer free WiFi access?
Is there a local tapas restaurant at Gran Canaria Airport?
Is it possible to rent a car at Gran Canaria Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria?
Top 5 airlines serving London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (return)
Book cheap flights from London to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.