MAN - LIS
Find cheap flights from Manchester to Lisbon
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (46% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (27% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£160||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Manchester to Lisbon
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £97 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Manchester to Lisbon was found, on average, 69 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 23% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- While many airlines offer flights from Manchester to Lisbon, the national carrier TAP Portugal runs a unique stopover scheme whereby travellers bound for other destinations may be able to spend up to five nights in Lisbon without paying an additional fee. The airline also offers other perks such as special prices on many Portuguese golf courses for passengers flying with TAP.
- If you have some time to kill before your flight departs from Manchester Airport (MAN), why not stop off at the Runway Observation Park? Located 3 mi from the terminal, it is a relaxing, educational space for children and adults alike.
- Manchester Airport is made up of three terminals, so depending on which airline you are flying with, you could be departing for Lisbon from any of them. Terminals 1 and 2 are linked by a skybridge and moving walkways, while a covered walkway connects Terminals 1 and 3.
- If your flight from Manchester to Lisbon is to join a cruise, you will find the Lisbon Cruise Terminal located just 5 mi from the airport. Most companies will send representatives to meet and greet, but you can also reach the port by bus, metro or taxi.
- Taxis are readily available outside the terminals at Lisbon Airport (LIS) and take only around 20min to reach the city centre. Expect to pay approximately 10-15 € (£8.50-12.50) including luggage fees.
FAQs for booking Manchester to Lisbon flights
How long does a flight from Manchester to Lisbon take?
How many flights are there between Manchester and Lisbon?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Manchester to Lisbon?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Manchester and Lisbon?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Manchester to Lisbon?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Manchester to Lisbon?
Which airlines offer direct flights from Manchester to Lisbon?
Where can I get a late-night bite to eat at Manchester Airport?
What is the quickest way to get to Lisbon city centre from the airport?
Is there an on-site hotel at Lisbon Airport?
What services does Lisbon Airport provide for families with children?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines serving Manchester to Lisbon Humberto Delgado
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Lisbon (return)
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Lisbon (one-way)
Manchester - Lisbon Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.