MAN - ROM
Find cheap flights from Manchester to Rome
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Rome (return)
Pros: Our initial flight was cancelled by Norwegian. So when I tried to communicate this with RyanAir, they wouldn’t refund our money
Cons: Poor customer service. No way to communicate with your support team They kept our money when we couldn’t be in Barcelona due to our original flight was cancelled by Norwegian
Pros: Italian /Irish air hostess fabulous with annoying customers, bless her she handled everything so well, I would have thrown them off
Cons: I paid 20 euro each for extra leg room on the way out and we were cramped into a seat across from toilet at the v back so for 4 half hours there was nothing but tits and ass in my face and it was so tight could hardly move that milk spilt all over my good trousers that cost me 160 euro and I can’t get out
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Rome (one-way)
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Manchester to Rome
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £71 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Manchester to Rome was found, on average, 85 days before departure.
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is November.
- Morning departure is around 389% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- When booking your flights from Manchester to Rome, you can choose to fly into Rome’s Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO), or into Ciampino G. B Pastine Airport (CIA). Fiumicino Airport is the larger of the two, whereas Ciampino Airport is closer to Rome city centre.
- To help you explore Rome, you can store your bags at the Fiumicino Airport for a small fee. You can find the luggage storage area and lockers in the Terminal 3 international arrivals area. These are open from 06:30 – 11:30 at a rate of 6 € (£5).
- If you’re looking for something to eat after your flight from Manchester to Rome, you can find pastries and snacks at the Bagel Factory and Semplicemente Roma in the Terminal 3 arrivals area of the Ciampino Airport. If you’re at Terminal 1, you can try out Délice Maison.
- For those travelling with children, you can pass through security more smoothly with a FastTrack security pass at Manchester Airport (MAN). This will provide you access to the dedicated lane through the security checkpoint. The pass can be booked online for £5 per person.
- If you need to charge your mobile phone after your flight, you can find mobile charging stations throughout Fiumicino Airport free to use, including outside Délice Maison in Terminal 1. At Ciampino Airport, you can find power outlets in the arrivals zone along the wall.
FAQs for booking Manchester to Rome flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.