Find cheap flights to Adelaide
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Adelaide
- Looking for cheap airfare to Adelaide? 25% of our users found return tickets to Adelaide for the following prices or less: From Manchester £728, from London £738, from Birmingham £845
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Adelaide is November.
- Adelaide Airport (ADL) aims to keep all its travellers entertained and offers a range of regularly scheduled musical performances. "Adelaide Sounds" concerts are held on Level 2; a complete list can be found online.
- Although Adelaide Airport is relatively easy to navigate, if you find yourself in need of assistance you can turn to an Airport Ambassador. Recognisable by their burgundy jackets, they offer help and advice during airport opening hours.
- Flights to Adelaide can be long and draining – and not just for travellers! Power up your devices again by connecting to one of the plug sockets or charging stations scattered around the terminal.
- If you are in need of some local currency upon arrival, there are three Travelex counters at Adelaide Airport that deal in over 50 major currencies. Find them both before and after customs, and even book your currency online in advance. ATMs are, of course, also widely available.
- Feeling hungry after your flight to Adelaide? Numerous food concessions are available, from casual dining at Coopers Alehouse to fast food at Krispy Kreme. New arrivals will also find branches of Subway and convenience store WHSmith Express just outside the terminal building.
- If you would like a moment of quiet contemplation at the airport, a prayer room is available to all travellers. Open during airport hours, it is located on Level 2.
FAQs - booking Adelaide flights
How long is the flight to Adelaide?
What is the cheapest flight to Adelaide?
The cheapest airline ticket to Adelaide from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £573 return on the route London to Adelaide. The most popular route is London to Adelaide and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £664 return.
Which airlines fly to Adelaide?
How far is Adelaide airport from central Adelaide?
Adelaide Airport is 4 miles from the centre of Adelaide. View on map.
What is the name of Adelaide’s airport?
Adelaide is served by Adelaide Airport, also commonly referred to as Adelaide. The airport code is ADL.
Which airlines fly to Adelaide?
Although there are no direct flights to Adelaide from UK airports, it is possible to fly from most UK cities with just one or two stopovers. Plenty of major global carriers serve the route, including Qantas, Virgin Australia, Emirates and Cathay Pacific, with layovers in hub cities like Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Doha.
Is there an on-site hotel at Adelaide Airport?
The Atura Adelaide Airport Hotel could not be closer to the terminal – a direct walkway gives you access to both Domestic and International Check-In. Dining, a business centre, a 24h gym and conference rooms are all on offer at the hotel. For a nearby, cheaper alternative you can try the Adelaide Airport Motel (3min drive, transfers available) or Avia,tors Lodge, which is 8min from the terminal and offers an hourly shuttle service from 06:00 to 10:00 and 18:00 to 22:00.
What facilities does Adelaide Airport provide for families?
Passengers with children on flights to Adelaide will be well looked after at the airport. As well as baby changing tables in some toilet facilities (including on Level 0), you will find a dedicated children’s play area next to Hudson’s Coffee – parents can sit in the café and keep an eye on their kids. The airport website offers various free puzzles and games to complete online, and there are plenty of shops like Smiggle and Relay where you can pick up colouring pens, books and games. Some airlines also offer complimentary pushchairs for use in the airport – check with an airline representative.
What is the fastest way to get from Adelaide Airport to the city centre?
Adelaide Airport is only around a 15min drive from Downtown Adelaide, so a rental car or taxi is probably the fastest way to make the journey. Taxis are available from a designated rank outside the terminal, with a concierge available to assist you with special vehicle requests. The fare to Downtown is around 25 AUD (13 GBP), plus a 3 AUD (1.60 GBP) airport surcharge. If you want a cheaper way of getting into the city, you can hop on a JetExpress or JetBus bus. Ticket prices vary but cost around 5.50 AUD (2.90 GBP) at peak times; 3-day visitor passes are also available.
Book Cheap Adelaide Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Adelaide Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Adelaide
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.