Find cheap flights to Jeddah
Book Cheap Jeddah Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Jeddah Plane Tickets (One-way)
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Jeddah
- Looking for cheap airfare to Jeddah? 25% of our users found return tickets to Jeddah for the following prices or less: From London £443, from Birmingham £500, from Manchester £502
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Jeddah is November.
- The Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED) is one of two major airports that serve the Islamic pilgrimage between the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. As well as serving Jeddah, the airport is 1hr 30min away from Mecca and an hour from the King Abdullah Economic City.
- If you are travelling to one of the nearby holy cities after your flight to Jeddah, the fastest way to travel is by the Haramain high-speed railway. Its route will take you through Jeddah, King Abdullah Economic City, Mecca and Medina, travelling at speeds of up to 186mph. Tickets are available online or at the train station.
- If your mobile device has run out of charge following your long flight to Jeddah, you can find mobile charging stations in the South Terminal at the Huawei Super Charge. The stations offer USB, local power sockets and iPhone charging.
- There are no public buses from Jeddah Airport into the city, however you can arrange a chartered bus for about 10 SR (2 GBP). Alternatively, you can take a taxi, however the taxis are not metered, and you will need to arrange a price with the driver in advance.
- You can find duty free shopping options in both the North and South Terminals. While the shops largely stock the items you would expect, including food, electronics, beauty and apparel, you cannot purchase alcohol at Jeddah Airport.
FAQs - booking Jeddah flights
How long is the flight to Jeddah?
|Flights from London||6h 20m|
What is the cheapest flight to Jeddah?
The cheapest airline ticket to Jeddah from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £397 return on the route London to Jeddah. The most popular route is London to Jeddah and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £471 return.
Which airlines fly to Jeddah?
In general from United Kingdom, SAUDIA, Iberia and British Airways fly the most to Jeddah. The most popular route is from London, and SAUDIA, Iberia & British Airways fly this route the most.
How far is Jeddah airport from central Jeddah?
Jeddah Airport is 9 miles from the centre of Jeddah. View on map.
What is the name of Jeddah’s airport?
Jeddah is served by Jeddah King Abdulaziz Intl Airport, also commonly referred to as King Abdulaziz Int, King Abdulaziz Intl, or simply Jeddah Airport. The airport code is JED.
How many terminals are there at Jeddah Airport?
Jeddah Airport is made up of 3 terminals. The Haji Terminal caters exclusively to those involved in the annual Haji rituals. The North Terminal is used by the majority of foreign airlines flying into the city, and the South Terminal is mostly reserved for the local carrier, Saudia.
Are there any currency exchange services at Jeddah Airport?
If you need to exchange some of your British Pounds for the local Saudi Riyal after your flight to Jeddah, you can find Alamoudi Exchange service counters at the arrival areas of both the North and South Terminals. Alternatively, you can find ATMs in the arrival areas that accept foreign cards. However, be aware of any additional foreign currency bank fees that may apply and make sure you contact your bank before using your card in a foreign country.
What hotels offer airport shuttles near the Jeddah Airport?
The closest hotel to the airport is the Mena Airport Hotel, which you can find near the South Terminal. Alternatively, there are a number of hotel options within 10min of the airport and overlooking the Red Sea, including the Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, the Jeddah Hilton and the Sofitel Jeddah Corniche, all of which offer shuttles to the airport.
What food options are there at the Jeddah Airport?
There are limited dining options at the South Terminal. While there are a small number of cafes and eateries, including Subway and the popular local fast-food chain Albaik, you can find a much better selection within 5min of the airport terminal at the Mall of Arabia. This includes western-style eateries such as Hardee’s, Charleys Philly Steaks, Chopsticks and KFC.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.