Find cheap flights to Moscow
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (6% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£299||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Moscow
- Looking for cheap airfare to Moscow? 25% of our users found return tickets to Moscow for the following prices or less: From London £142, from Manchester £165, from Birmingham £185
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly to Moscow is November.
- Booking flights to Moscow? If so, there are four airport options available however the two most commonly used are Shermetyevo International Airport (SVO) and Domodedovo Moscow Airport (DME). Both airports are among the domestic hubs for international flights to Moscow but Shermetyevo International Airport is Moscow’s busiest and largest airport.
- Travellers landing at Domodedovo Moscow Airport have the option of taking the Aeroexpress Train to Paveletsky Rail Terminal downtown Moscow (about 50 minutes) at a cost of ₽500 (£5.75) per single trip while suburban commuter trains will complete the journey in about 70 minutes. The No. 308 bus also provides service to Moscow for about ₽85 (£1.00) and taxis are also available for your convenience.
- Feeling a bit stressed after your flight to Moscow? Clarins Skin Spa at Shermetyevo International Airport offers a variety of herbal infused applications to help you relax and rejuvenate including SOS Detox; Express Rejuvenation and Say No to Fatigue. The spa is located on the second floor of The Moscow Business Lounge at Terminal D for international flights.
- Shermetyevo International Airport offers a plethora of food options for the hungry traveller before and after flying from Mercedes-Benz Café (Terminal B/Floor 3) to T.G.I. Friday’s (Terminal D/Floor 3; Terminal F/Floor 2) to “Surf’N’Fries” (Terminal F/Floor 2). There are also several coffee, food and caviar vending machines located around the airport terminals.
- Foreign visitors on flights to Moscow will be pleased to know that there are several Currency Exchange Bureaus located at Shermetyevo International Airport so you purchase Rubles before you leave. Booths are located at the International Arrivals and Departure areas of Terminal D; Terminal E/Floors 2 and 3 and Terminal F/Floors 1 and 2.
FAQs - booking Moscow flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United Kingdom to Moscow due to COVID-19?
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights from the United Kingdom to Moscow due to COVID-19?
What is the cheapest flight to Moscow?
Which airlines fly to Moscow?
Which Moscow airport is closest to central Moscow?
What shopping options are there at Shermetyevo International Airport?
Should I fly to Shermetyevo International Airport or Domodedovo Moscow Airport?
What hotels offer complimentary transport to and from Domodedovo Moscow Airport?
What facilities are available for families with children at Shermetyevo International Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Moscow?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Moscow?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Moscow?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Moscow?
Top 4 airlines flying to Moscow
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Moscow Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.