Find cheap flights to Tel Aviv
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Tel Aviv
- Looking for cheap airfare to Tel Aviv? 25% of our users found return tickets to Tel Aviv for the following prices or less: From Edinburgh £146, from London £154, from Manchester £203
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Tel Aviv is January.
- Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport offer both short-term and long-term car parking options. The short-term car park costs under 4 GBP per hour with maximum 19 GBP per day, while the long-term car park rates start at 8 GBP per day. There is a free shuttle bus between the long-term car park and airport terminals, and this same shuttle bus, which stops at both terminals 1 and 3, can be used for transfers between terminals.
- For some quiet time after your flight to Tel Aviv, head to the Dan Lounge in Terminal 3, which can be accessed with a prepaid pass or using your lounge membership card. Available services include a self-service buffet, beverages, a television and internet access. In addition, the Massada Lounge in Terminal 1 and Arbel Lounge in Terminal 3 can take guests at the door for a fee, but only if space if available.
- For families travelling with children, there is a Mother and Child room located at Terminal 1 in the Departures Hall. It is equipped with a crib and baby changing facilities and is open 24 hours. Children’s play rooms can also be found in multiple locations in both terminals.
- If you wish to store your luggage for a few hours, there is a Luggage Storage service and luggage lockers available at Terminal 3. Rates start at 2 GBP for 2 hours for small pieces, and 4 GBP for 2 hours for medium sized pieces. Lockers are accessible 24 hours, and there are mobile charging stations available at the locker stands.
- Car rental companies all have desks located on the 1st floor of the arrivals hall, however you are advised to book ahead of time to get the best price deals. Please note that all rental vehicles are located in Pardes parking lot for pick up, however this is accessible using the free shuttle bus.
FAQs - booking Tel Aviv flights
How long is the flight to Tel Aviv?
|Flights from London||5h 12m|
What is the cheapest flight to Tel Aviv?
The cheapest airline ticket to Tel Aviv from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £65 return on the route London to Tel Aviv. The most popular route is London to Tel Aviv and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £297 return.
Which airlines fly to Tel Aviv?
In general from United Kingdom, EL AL, American Airlines and British Airways fly the most to Tel Aviv. The most popular route is from London, and EL AL, American Airlines & British Airways fly this route the most.
How far is Tel Aviv airport from central Tel Aviv?
Tel Aviv Airport is 8 miles from the centre of Tel Aviv. View on map.
What is the name of Tel Aviv’s airport?
Tel Aviv is served by Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl Airport, also commonly referred to as Ben Gurion, Ben Gurion Intl, Tel Aviv Ben Gurion, or simply Tel Aviv Airport. The airport code is TLV.
Which bus can I take to go from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport into the city centre?
Public transport buses do not go straight into the Tel Aviv city centre, however there are shuttle buses that do, they cost about 15 GBP per person and run 24 hours a day. They collect and drop off passengers at both terminals 1 and 3. Should you wish to go to Jerusalem, there is also a shuttle bus (number 485) running to Jerusalem for about 4 GBP per person.
Can I take the train from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport into the city centre any day of the week?
The easiest way to get from the airport to Tel Aviv city centre is by train, especially for flights to Tel Aviv arriving in the middle of the night. However please be aware that it stops in the week-end from 3pm on Fridays and restarts after 8pm on Saturdays. Outside of those times, the train runs 24 hours a day and costs under 4 GBP.
How much should I expect to pay for a taxi ride from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport into the city centre?
Taxis in Tel Aviv have fixed airport fees, in general costing between 20 GBP to 40 GBP. The exact fare depends on the time of the day, number of passengers, and drivers may also be charge for luggage. There are also shared taxis called Sherut, found on ground level outside arrivals, which take about 10 passengers and run between the airport and Jerusalem or Haifa. They cost between 7 GBP and 23 GBP, depending on the destination.
Are there any onsite hotels in Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport?
While there isn’t a hotel located inside the airport, there are three hotels nearby. Avia Hotel & Resort is located within 7 mins, but doesn’t offer a shuttle service to and from the airport. Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites and Sadot Hotel are both within 15 mins and both offer a shuttle service.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Tel Aviv Plane Tickets (Return)
Pros: Is a case of what didn’t I like. When you fly low budget just expect surprises. The small prints are terrible clauses and you will never know when they will get you. Today I was charged £25 on the spot by WIZZ AIR at the boarding gate, even if I disagreed with the charges, I wasn’t prepared to miss my flight W61301 from Warsaw to Luton. There is a degree of unfairness with these impromptu and extra charges. I came on the same flight with the same bag and there was no hassle. I was a soft target and whilst I had no problem with the flight and the service provided, I will not recommend @wizzair. I felt the extra charge was a con.
Cons: WIZZ Air need to be sensible. I travelled from London to Warsaw without any problem and they made a problem on my way back.!
Book Cheap Tel Aviv Plane Tickets (One-way)
Cons: I paid 3 tickets for my kids from Prishtine to Budapest online through Kayak and when they went to check in they didn’t accept the tickets!!! They made them to buy new tickets because they didn’t accept those that I bought online.!! When I asked why they it happen they lady From call center turned the phone off.
Pros: I was at the gate. Before the door to enter the airplane. The Hungarian crew wasn’t telling me that they are closing the gate or going to close it. They completely ignore me and let me stand there and at the end I see the door close in front of me, 2 meter from me and they told me I mised flight.
Cons: I lost my money and I had to buy new flight with other company. Wizzair crew at budapest was very rude and didn’t take responsibility for the mistake they did. They could just say they are closing the door but nobody did. 2 meters from me and after I passed all security they ignored me completely.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.