Find cheap flights to Tel Aviv
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (11% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£352||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Tel Aviv
- Looking for cheap airfare to Tel Aviv? 25% of our users found return tickets to Tel Aviv for the following prices or less: From London £180, from Birmingham £204, from Newcastle upon Tyne £231
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Tel Aviv is January.
- Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport offer both short-term and long-term car parking options. The short-term car park costs under 4 GBP per hour with maximum 19 GBP per day, while the long-term car park rates start at 8 GBP per day. There is a free shuttle bus between the long-term car park and airport terminals, and this same shuttle bus, which stops at both terminals 1 and 3, can be used for transfers between terminals.
- For some quiet time after your flight to Tel Aviv, head to the Dan Lounge in Terminal 3, which can be accessed with a prepaid pass or using your lounge membership card. Available services include a self-service buffet, beverages, a television and internet access. In addition, the Massada Lounge in Terminal 1 and Arbel Lounge in Terminal 3 can take guests at the door for a fee, but only if space if available.
- For families travelling with children, there is a Mother and Child room located at Terminal 1 in the Departures Hall. It is equipped with a crib and baby changing facilities and is open 24 hours. Children’s play rooms can also be found in multiple locations in both terminals.
- If you wish to store your luggage for a few hours, there is a Luggage Storage service and luggage lockers available at Terminal 3. Rates start at 2 GBP for 2 hours for small pieces, and 4 GBP for 2 hours for medium sized pieces. Lockers are accessible 24 hours, and there are mobile charging stations available at the locker stands.
- Car rental companies all have desks located on the 1st floor of the arrivals hall, however you are advised to book ahead of time to get the best price deals. Please note that all rental vehicles are located in Pardes parking lot for pick up, however this is accessible using the free shuttle bus.
FAQs - booking Tel Aviv flights
How long is the flight to Tel Aviv?
What is the cheapest flight to Tel Aviv?
Which airlines fly to Tel Aviv?
How far is Tel Aviv airport from central Tel Aviv?
What is the name of Tel Aviv’s airport?
Which bus can I take to go from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport into the city centre?
Can I take the train from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport into the city centre any day of the week?
How much should I expect to pay for a taxi ride from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport into the city centre?
Are there any onsite hotels in Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Tel Aviv?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Tel Aviv?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Tel Aviv?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Tel Aviv?
Top 4 airlines flying to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Tel Aviv Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Tel Aviv Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.