BHX - AGP
Find cheap flights from Birmingham to Málaga
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (59% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (31% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£172||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Birmingham to Málaga
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £99 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Birmingham to Málaga was found, on average, 48 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 18% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- The Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport (AGP) is located 20min from Málaga and serves as a gateway to the Costa del Sol. This airport is also an alternative to Gibraltar International Airport, only 1h 30min away, and offers a means to access nearby Marbella and Estepona.
- The AirRail Link, a complimentary monorail service, connects Birmingham Airport (BHX) to Birmingham International Station. Various train services and buses stop at the station, including Virgin Trains from Birmingham, Arriva Trains from Wales and the West Midlands Railway from London.
- To help you breeze through security checks and avoid any queues or interruptions, Birmingham Airport offers a premium Express Lane. You can book this service online for £3.75 per person or pay at the kiosk before the entrance to security for £5 per person.
- If you need to purchase euros after your flight from Birmingham to Málaga, you can find three currency exchange service counters in the arrivals area of Málaga Airport. There is one in Terminal 3 and Terminal 2’s baggage claim, and another in the Terminal 3 arrivals hall.
- To help you travel around Costa del Sol unimpeded, you can find luggage storage services in the Terminal 3 public area of Málaga Airport near the check-in counters. This office is open from 08:00 – 20:00 and also sells travel products, such as bag locks, and offers printing services.
FAQs for booking Birmingham to Málaga flights
How long does a flight from Birmingham to Málaga take?
How many flights are there between Birmingham and Málaga?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Birmingham to Málaga?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Birmingham and Málaga?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Birmingham to Málaga?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Birmingham to Málaga?
What services are there at Birmingham Airport for those travelling with children?
How do I travel from Málaga Airport into the city using public transport?
What shopping opportunities are there at the Birmingham Airport?
What hotels are there near the Málaga Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Birmingham to Malaga
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Birmingham to Málaga (return)
Book cheap flights from Birmingham to Málaga (one-way)
Birmingham - Málaga Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.