Find cheap flights from London to Orlando Airport
Book cheap flights from London to Orlando Airport (return)
Cons: Your crew didn't smile. They didn't seem very happy. The food was ok, but different from normal American cuisine. I didn't appreciate the crew's comments to some of my fellow passengers about how they we wouldn't eat the food. I would have liked to have been offered more to drink. Additionally I'm glad the crew is fond of one another, but they were loud and distracting. They were nicer to one another than the people flying. I didn't like being barked at and being given confusing directions regarding exiting the plane. Overall I wasn't impressed and would prefer to not fly with your airline again.
Pros: Friendly, quick and efficient crew! Great food too!! My favorite part when in Houston, Texas my starting point, was that I never had to do the self check in, y’all actually had “real” people going the job!!
Cons: Boarding in order, by the seat numbers. That’s the only thing y’all can improve on. It was my first time booking with Lufthansa, and I will definitely book with y’all again.
Cons: No food included (and that fact wasn't made clear when speaking to Air Canada on the phone -- which was, itself, a whole fiasco during booking). Exact options for "meal tray" would have been nice to see on the in-flight entertainment system.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Orlando
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £357 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Orlando Airport was found, on average, 81 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 53% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- While there are a few different airport options when booking your flight from London to Orlando, most non-stop and single-stop trips from London to Orlando fly out of London Gatwick Airport. Orlando International Airport is the airport you’ll be flying into, which is located just six miles Southeast of the Orlando city centre.
- For reaching the city centre and the surrounding hotel areas, the most cost-effective method of transport is the local bus. The Lynx Buses 11 and 51 depart from the A-side of the terminal on the ground level, and can get you to the city centre in approximately 40-45 minutes. Fares for the Lynx Buses are around $2 (£1.60).
- Shuttle vans are also available at the A and B-sides of the terminal. Airport shuttle vans can hold several people and can take you to several different destinations throughout Orlando and the surrounding areas. To get into the city centre, a shuttle bus will cost approximately $20 (£16). The journey time will be anywhere from 25-35 minutes depending on traffic.
- As far as dining options, Orlando International Airport has a staggering 64 airport restaurant options available to travellers. From pubs, cafes and sandwiches to Japanese and American cuisine, you have plenty of airport dining options to choose from.
- If you intend to leave a car at the Orlando Airport during your time in the city, you have several airport car parks to choose from, all with varying daily rates. Economy parking is available for around $10 (£8) per day, Terminal Top parking is available from around $19 (£15) per day, and valet parking is available for around $25 (£20) per day.
FAQs for booking London to Orlando Airport flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.