LON - TCI
Find cheap flights from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (54% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (39% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£243||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £110 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife was found 84 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 37% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- When planning a flight from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, notice that there are two airports: Tenerife-Norte (TFN) and Tenerife-Sur (TFS). If your main destination is Santa Cruz de Tenerife and you are not planning to travel too far outside of it, Tenerife-Norte (TFN) will be the better choice as it is closer. On the other hand, Tenerife-Sur Airport is served by more airlines and it is a good idea if you want to explore a bit of the southern part of the Tenerife island, like Los Cristianos and Costa Adeje.
- Flying to Santa Cruz de Tenerife with your little ones? You will be relieved to hear that London Gatwick Airport has various family services that will make your time before the flight from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife much easier. You can, for example, find strollers and Family Lanes that will make the transit at the airport quicker and less stressful. You can also take your children to Kid zones where they can watch cartoons and play.
- Those who wish to get through the security control quickly at Tenerife-Sur Airport, you can go through the Fast Lane at the airport if you pay a fee of about 3.50£. It is possible to book that service online in advance.
- To reach the city centre of Santa Cruz de Tenerife from Tenerife-Norte Airport quickly, take a taxi that you will find in front of the airport and it will drive you to Santa Cruz in about 15 minutes. Those who prefer public transport and do not mind a longer trip, get on a city bus. There are four routes that stop in Santa Cruz de Tenerife and the ticket one-way costs around 3£.
- Forgot to buy medicine before your flight from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife or you need blister plasters? Do not worry you will find a pharmacy near the Arrivals zone at the Tenerife-Norte Airport.
FAQs for booking London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife flights
How long does a flight from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife take?
How many flights are there between London and Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Which airlines fly most frequently between London and Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Which airports will I be using when flying from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Can I fly from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife non-stop?
Does the Tenerife-Norte Airport offer free Wi-Fi?
Are there any hotels at Tenerife-Sur Airport?
How can I transfer from Tenerife-Sur Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Top airlines flying from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.