MAN - DLM
Find cheap flights from Manchester to Dalaman
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Manchester to Dalaman
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £252 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Manchester to Dalaman was found, on average, 32 days before departure.
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 6% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Passengers with reduced mobility on flights from Manchester to Dalaman will find a range of services available upon arrival at their destination. Dalaman Airport (DLM) is equipped with dedicated parking, toilet facilities, check-in desks, elevators, seating and passport control booths to help you get around the terminal more easily.
- If you’ve had a long journey to Manchester Airport (MAN) and want to freshen up before your flight, showers are available at the Radisson Blu Manchester Airport hotel, accessible for a fee from Terminal 2.
- Leaving your car at Manchester Airport? A Meet & Greet service is available to take the stress out of parking – pre-book online to have a member of staff meet you at the airport and find a space for your car.
- Should you find yourself in transit at Dalaman Airport, you can pay on the door to access the CIP Lounge in the International Terminal. Open 24h a day, the lounge offers snacks, beverages, television and a nap zone where you can rest before your onward flight.
- Many travellers on flights from Manchester to Dalaman will have booked a pick-up or tour service to meet them at the airport. Tour operators wait at the designated Greeting Counters, which are located in the courtyard beyond the Arrivals Hall.
FAQs for booking Manchester to Dalaman flights
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Dalaman (return)
Pros: Crew was good, boarding was good. On time.
Cons: All food/drinks are chargeable, but they will not accept credit cards without a raise number on the front so I couldn't use my travel credit card and then I couldn't use my debit card because they said "often the debit card will not run through while in the air"...fortunately I had some Euros.
Pros: Crew were polite, better than on the outward flight from Paris CDG to Leeds, but seemed more interested in chatting to each other than to reassure passengers about the long delays. Once underway, the flight progressed well.
Cons: When a 30 minute delay was announced (13.45 instead of 13.15), I was fairly philosophical. However, we didn't board until 13.45. Once settled in our seats, another 25 minutes went by when the plane did not move. No information's given. I asked a member of the cabin crew what was going on who said she didn't know anything. I then heard her ask (presumably the captain) on the intercom if he could make an announcement as 'passengers were enquiring' We were then informed that we would have a further delay of up to an hour. We eventually took off at 16.00, over two hours after scheduled time. Thank goodness, I had left plenty of time for my connecting train. I was equally unimpressed for different reasons with Jet2.com on the outward flight on 12 July. I will not be flying with them again.
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Dalaman (one-way)
Pros: Nothing No leg room was charged 60 eu for bent 2 kg over on baggage. Was told then I’d have to pay another 60 eu for my under-seat bag even though I had no such issue on my flight to Barcelona The seats are miserably small and don’t even recline. Worst airline I have ever flown Staff was rude
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.