MAN - LHE
Find cheap flights from Manchester to Lahore
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (17% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (23% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£666||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Manchester to Lahore
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £402 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Manchester to Lahore was found, on average, 46 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 11% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Lahore’s Allama Iqbal International Airport (LHE) is the major airport in the province of Punjab in Pakistan, located only 20min from central Lahore. The airport also acts as an alternative airport to Gujranwala, a 2h drive away.
- Manchester Airport (MAN) has 3 passenger terminals. Before you arrive at the airport, you can figure out which terminal you are flying from by searching by your airline on the airport website. For example, Oman Air flies from Terminal 2 and Etihad Airways from Terminal 1.
- Before your flight from Manchester to Lahore, those holding a British passport will need to apply for a visa. This can be done through the High Commission for Pakistan website. The visa will grant tourists single entry into Pakistan for up to 30 days.
- Those looking for additional assistance with their luggage at Lahore Airport can hire a private porter. You can find the red Passenger Facilitation Services (PFS) kiosks at the baggage claim area and arrival lounges. Porterage services start at Rs 200 (£1) per bag.
- If you are looking to pick up some of the local currency, Pakistani Rupees, after your flight from Manchester to Lahore, you can find currency exchange services at the PBS Exchange or Habit Bank, both located in the international arrival lounge of Lahore Airport.
FAQs for booking Manchester to Lahore flights
How long does a flight from Manchester to Lahore take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Manchester to Lahore?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Manchester to Lahore?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Manchester to Lahore?
How do I travel from Lahore Airport into the city?
Is there anything to eat at Manchester Airport?
What hotels offer an airport shuttle service to Lahore Airport?
What passenger lounges are there at Manchester Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from Manchester to Lahore?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from Manchester to Lahore?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from Manchester to Lahore?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from Manchester to Lahore?
Top 4 airlines serving Manchester to Lahore
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Lahore (return)
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Lahore (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.