Find cheap flights from Manchester to Orlando Airport
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Manchester to Orlando
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £466 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Manchester to Orlando Airport was found, on average, 75 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly is September.
- Morning departure is around 12% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- The City of Orlando is served by two airports: Orlando International Airport (MCO), otherwise known as MCO Airport, and Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB), or Orlando Sanford Airport. If you’re visiting one of the major theme parks, such as Walt Disney World, or downtown Orlando, then Orlando International Airport is the closer of the two.
- Looking for a direct flight from Manchester to Orlando? If so, you should know that Thomas Cook Airlines and Virgin Atlantic operate direct services from Manchester to MCO Airport, while other air carriers such as Air Canada and United Airlines offer flights with connections. TUI Airways also offers a non-stop service to Orlando Sanford Airport.
- If you’ve got some time to spare after your flight from Manchester to Orlando, why not browse some of the art on permanent display at the airport? “Leoguana da Vinci” and the four art glass features along the North Walk of the terminal represent a small part of the collection on display throughout the airport precinct.
- If you or a travel companion are a person with reduced mobility, please be sure to confirm any necessary assistance details with your airline or travel agent in advance so that the personnel at your points of origin and destination can ensure you have access to any electric mobility aids or general mobility equipment required.
- Need a bite to eat while at Manchester Airport? If so, you can choose from an array of options, including Bar MCR and Café Balzar, which are two of the options at Terminal 1, while Broderick’s and Cabin are located at Terminal 2 and The Lion and The Antelope and KFC are among the eateries found at Terminal 3.
FAQs for booking Manchester to Orlando Airport flights
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Orlando Airport (return)
Pros: the crew was very polite and professional.
Cons: the aircraft is small and confined, only two toilets for the entire economy level passengers for a 6 hour flight. the online entertainment lacks variety and the food was okay.
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Orlando Airport (one-way)
Manchester - Orlando Airport Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.