Find cheap flights to Abu Dhabi
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Abu Dhabi
- Looking for cheap airfare to Abu Dhabi? 25% of our users found return tickets to Abu Dhabi for the following prices or less: From Manchester £286, from London £289, from Newcastle upon Tyne £413
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Abu Dhabi is September.
- When booking your flights to Abu Dhabi, you will be able to purchase non-stop flights out of London Heathrow or Manchester airports, however flights with a connection are possible all over the country. Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) is not only the city’s major airport, but also one of the biggest transit airports in the world.
- Abu Dhabi Airport is the home base for the country’s major airline, Air Etihad. Terminal 3 is dedicated to Air Etihad services and offers a range of comforts for Air Etihad passengers free of charge, including transport, entertainment and lounge passes.
- If you’re looking to freshen up after your flight, you can find public shower facilities free of charge near departure gates 32 and 37. Alternatively, you can pay to enter the passenger lounges and use the premium shower facilities.
- Travelling can be disruptive to your routine. For those looking for somewhere to practice their religion, you can find multi-faith prayer rooms adjacent to the bus stations just outside Terminal 3. The room offers a space that is quiet, comfortable and air conditioned.
- For those hiring a car after their flights to Abu Dhabi, you can find the registration counters for a range of companies, including Budget, Dollar, Europcar, and Hertz, in the Skypark Plaza opposite Terminals 1 and 3.
FAQs - booking Abu Dhabi flights
What is the cheapest flight to Abu Dhabi?
The cheapest airline ticket to Abu Dhabi from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £297 return on the route Manchester to Abu Dhabi. The most popular route is London to Abu Dhabi and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £363 return.
Which airlines fly to Abu Dhabi?
In general from United Kingdom, Air New Zealand, Hong Kong Airlines and Etihad Airways fly the most to Abu Dhabi. The most popular route is from London, and Air New Zealand, Hong Kong Airlines & Etihad Airways fly this route the most.
How far is Abu Dhabi airport from central Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi Airport is 17 miles from the centre of Abu Dhabi. View on map.
What is the name of Abu Dhabi’s airport?
Abu Dhabi is served by Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, also commonly referred to as Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Intl, Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, or simply Abu Dhabi Airport. The airport code is AUH.
How do I travel from Abu Dhabi Airport to the city?
The most convenient public transport into the city from the airport is the A1 bus service. The bus runs from the curb side outside Terminals 1, 2 and 3 and outside the airport cargo building. The service takes approximately 45 minutes, stopping throughout the city and terminating at the Old Fish Market near NYU Abu Dhabi. Alternatively, if you’re flying Air Etihad, you can use the free coach service into the city, which you can book online through the airline website.
Are there any passenger lounges at Abu Dhabi Airport?
For those travelling through Terminal 3, you can find premium Etihad Lounge services that cater to First Class and Business Class passengers. Terminal 1 has the Al Reem and Al Dhabi lounges, which are both pay-to-enter for 173.25 AED – 367.50 AED (approximately £36 - £75) depending on the service and length of your stay.
What accommodation options are there near Abu Dhabi Airport?
If you’re looking for a hotel on the airport site, you can find the Premier Inn Hotel across from Terminals 1 and 3, accessible through the Skypark Retail Corridor. If you want to be even closer, or if you have a long transit at the airport, you can stay at the Aerotel in Terminal 1 after passport control and security. You can also find hotels within 10 minutes of the airport, such as the Marriot Hotel Al Forsan or the Crowne Plaza Yas Island, which both offer airport shuttles back to the airport.
What additional assistance services are available at Abu Dhabi Airport?
For those travelling with reduced mobility, it is recommended that you inform your airline directly ahead of your flight. However, if you are looking for additional assistance, you can arrange various Meet & Assist Services to help you from your flight until your departure from the airport. Alternatively, you can find porters in the baggage claim area to simply help you with your bags for 15 AED (approximately £3).
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Abu Dhabi Plane Tickets(Return)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.