Find cheap flights to Beirut
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Beirut
- Looking for cheap airfare to Beirut? 25% of our users found return tickets to Beirut for the following prices or less: From Birmingham £297, from London £316, from Manchester £349
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Beirut is January.
- Beirut’s Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport (BEY) is Lebanon’s major international airport. It also serves as a gateway to other nearby Lebanese cities, such as Jezzine (37 miles away), Saida (35 miles away), Zahle (44 miles away), Nabatiye (58 miles away) and Tripoli (87 miles away).
- There are no public transport systems that pass by the airport, however there are several taxis stationed just outside the terminal. The trip will take you about 15 minutes.
- If you’re looking for things to do after your flight to Beirut, you can visit the Tourist Information Centre in the Beirut Airport Arrival Hall. Here you can find information on the most popular tourist spots as well as maps and travel advice from the Ministry of Tourism.
- You can find Duty Free shopping across the airport. While the store boasts a luxury zone with the European designer brands such as Dior, Gucci and Montblanc, you can also find local brands such as A. Hallam sweets, the Al-Rifai Coffee Roastery or a range of Lebanese wines.
- If you want to rent a car to help you explore Lebanon, you can find a wide range of car rentals in the arrivals area after passing through immigration and customs. Companies such as Dealers, Hertz, Budget, City Car or Europcar offer a wide fleet of different vehicles to suit any budget.
FAQs - booking Beirut flights
How long is the flight to Beirut?
|Flights from London||4h 50m|
What is the cheapest flight to Beirut?
The cheapest airline ticket to Beirut from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £210 return on the route London to Beirut. The most popular route is London to Beirut and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £546 return.
Which airlines fly to Beirut?
How far is Beirut airport from central Beirut?
Beirut Airport is 5 miles from the centre of Beirut. View on map.
What is the name of Beirut’s airport?
Beirut is served by Beirut Airport, also commonly referred to as Beirut, Beirut Intl. The airport code is BEY.
What hotels are there near Beirut Airport?
With the airport so close to downtown Beirut, there is a wide variety of hotel options within a 10 minutes drive of the airport. If you’re looking for somewhere that offers a shuttle to and from the airport, options include the Lancaster Tamar Hotel, Hotel Albergo or Gefinor Rotana Hotel. If you’re looking for somewhere a little more budget-friendly, the Assaha Hotel is a 15 minutes drive from the airport and the Golden Tulip is within walking distance of the seaside.
Where can I exchange my money for local currency?
You can find currency exchange services at BankMed in the Beirut Airport Arrivals Area, where you can trade your British Pounds for Lebanese Pounds. Alternatively, you can find ATMs located throughout the airport that accept foreign cards. However, it is recommended that you contact your bank before using a foreign ATM to avoid any unnecessary difficulty in using your card. Foreign currency withdrawal at the ATM may also incur further bank fees.
Are there any passenger lounges in Beirut Airport?
There are a number of priority and VIP passenger lounges available, depending on the airline or rewards programme you belong to. However, if you don’t belong to any such programme, you can purchase entry to the Beirut Lounge or the LAT Lounge. Here you can enjoy a buffet of snacks and finger-food, relax in comfortable chairs and wait for your flight, or make the most of the tables and free Wi-Fi to finish any work.
What restaurants are at the Beirut Airport?
If you’re hungry after your flight to Beirut, you can find the full-service restaurant Akle in the arrivals zone. This airport restaurant offers a range of cuisine styles, including Western, Arabic and Lebanese fast-food. Cafe Matik also serves coffee and hot drinks. For those in transit at Beirut Airport, the Japanese seafood bar SALT is on the third floor.
Book Cheap Beirut Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Beirut Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.