Find cheap flights to Ho Chi Minh City
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (4% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£755||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Ho Chi Minh City
- Looking for cheap airfare to Ho Chi Minh City? 25% of our users found return tickets to Ho Chi Minh City for the following prices or less: From London £495, from Birmingham £546, from Manchester £556
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Ho Chi Minh City is September.
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN) is a large, busy airport that serves millions of passengers every year. Thanks to Vietnam’s good rail and bus network, it may be worth checking flights to Ho Chi Minh City even if you are travelling on to destinations such as Dalat, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc or the Mekong Delta – completing your journey over land or by boat may well work out cheaper.
- Are you travelling on a flight to Ho Chi Minh City with children? While baby changing facilities are limited, slightly older children can let off some steam in the children’s play area, located airside in the International Terminal, near Gates 21-22.
- To help you freshen up while waiting for your connecting flight, you can find free showers opposite Gate 25 in the International Terminal. Some of the lounges also have shower facilities, and there is a Foot Spa on the 3rd Floor.
- Feeling thirsty at Ho Chi Minh City Airport? Filtered drinking water is available free of charge, both for passengers arriving (by baggage carousels 1 and 6) and departing (Domestic and International Departures), as well as in the transit zone.
- Should you need to charge your phone before continuing your journey from Ho Chi Minh City Airport, you will find power outlets in the Domestic Terminal that are accessible to all landside passengers. Head to entrance D1 or to the 1st Floor opposite security.
FAQs - booking Ho Chi Minh City flights
What is the cheapest flight to Ho Chi Minh City?
Which airlines fly to Ho Chi Minh City?
How far is Ho Chi Minh City airport from central Ho Chi Minh City?
What is the name of Ho Chi Minh City’s airport?
Will I be able to get some sleep at Ho Chi Minh City Airport?
Does Ho Chi Minh City Airport provide currency exchange services?
What is the fastest way to get to the city centre from Ho Chi Minh City Airport?
Where can I grab a bite to eat after my flight to Ho Chi Minh City?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Ho Chi Minh City
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Ho Chi Minh City Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Ho Chi Minh City Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Ho Chi Minh City
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.