Find cheap flights to Bodrum
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bodrum
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bodrum? 25% of our users found return tickets to Bodrum for the following prices or less: From London £200, from Manchester £242
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and March. The cheapest month to fly to Bodrum is June.
- Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) is located about 30min away from Bodrum, on the west coast of Turkey. This airport is popular for those staying in the area’s resort towns, including Yalikavak Brlrdiyesi, Didim and Turgutreis, and serves as an alternative gateway for exploring the eastern Dodecanese Islands.
- When you’re booking your flights to Bodrum, you can find direct flights from a number of airports around the UK, including Edinburgh, Manchester, and London’s Luton, Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted.
- There are limited currency exchange services at Bodrum Airport, so you may wish to purchase some of the local currency, Turkish Lira, before your flight to Bodrum. However, if you are short of cash, you can find ATMs in the Bodrum Airport arrival area that accept foreign credit cards.
- While the Bodrum public bus system does not extend to Bodrum Airport, you can catch an airport transfer bus to Bodrum city centre. There are a number of companies that offer this service, including the gold Havas shuttle, which costs around ₺ 10 (£1.50).
- If you need any assistance or would like to learn more about what the Bodrum Airport has to offer, you can find the Tourist Information Office outside the arrival lounge of the International Terminal.
FAQs - booking Bodrum flights
How long is the flight to Bodrum?
|Flights from Liverpool||4h 27m|
|Flights from London||4h 06m|
|Flights from Bristol||4h 10m|
What is the cheapest flight to Bodrum?
The cheapest airline ticket to Bodrum from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £180 return on the route London to Bodrum. The most popular route is London to Bodrum and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £364 return.
Which airlines fly to Bodrum?
In general from United Kingdom, easyJet and Jet2 fly the most to Bodrum. The most popular route is from London, and easyJet & Jet2 fly this route the most.
How far is Bodrum airport from central Bodrum?
Bodrum Airport is 20 miles from the centre of Bodrum. View on map.
What is the name of Bodrum’s airport?
Bodrum is served by Milas–Bodrum Airport, also commonly referred to as Milas, Milas-Bodrum, Milas–Bodrum, or simply Bodrum Airport. The airport code is BJV.
What hotels offer a shuttle bus to the Bodrum Airport?
If you’re looking at staying in Bodrum, the 5-star Mandarin Resort and Spa and Azka Hotel are both hotels located in the city centre and offer a shuttle bus to take you to and from Bodrum Airport. For those looking to stay in the nearby resort town, the Vogue Hotel in Torba, the Mer-Can Story Apart in Yalikavak Belediyesi or the Siesta Garden Apart Hotel in Turgutreis all offer airport shuttles.
Are there any passenger lounges at Bodrum Airport?
For those in transit at Bodrum Airport or looking for somewhere to relax before their flight home, you can find the Comfort Lounge at the International Terminal on the airside, or the Primeclass Lounge at the Domestic Terminal. Both lounges can be entered by purchasing a pass at the door for approximately ₺ 155 (£22). The lounges are open 24hr, but the Comfort Lounge is closed during the winter season.
Can I rent a car at Bodrum Airport?
You can find registration counters for rental car companies Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and National at the arrivals area of the Bodrum Airport International Terminal. When driving in Turkey, the road signs are colour coded. Green signs are expressways and often have toll charges, white signs are city directions or exit signs and brown signs point the way to tourist sites.
Do I need a visa to go to Bodrum?
In order to enter Turkey on an ordinary British Passport, you will need to obtain a three-month multiple-entry visa from the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. This must be applied for before your flight to Bodrum. The cost is approximately ₺ 110 (£15). In order to apply for the visa, you will need a passport valid for at least 60 days beyond the duration of your stay and your exact travel dates to Turkey.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Bodrum Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: The staff handled everything really well. Continuously being updated to the delay reasons.
Cons: Being stuck on a plane on the tarmac for 2+ hours, before being moved to a corridor, and then a bus, and then boarding a new plane. No information about delay compensation or refunds being given. No provisions for providing food or drinks for the toddlers/babies/children that had been kept on the plane for a couple of hours.
Book Cheap Bodrum Plane Tickets(One-way)
Pros: Last minute booking from Alicante, amazing seat allocation and the flight arrived 35 minutes early.
Cons: Shame Leeds wasn’t ready for us, took far too long to access the terminal and queue at passport control was a joke. Landed feeling great, now I’m ticked off.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.