Find cheap flights to Turkey
Latest Turkey Flight Deals
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (17% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£331||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Turkey
- Looking for cheap airfare to Turkey? 25% of our users found return tickets to Turkey for the following prices or less: From Bristol £186, from Birmingham £192, from Newcastle upon Tyne £201
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Turkey is March.
- Turkey has a number of main airports that receive flights from the UK. The new Istanbul International Airport (IST) serves as the hub for the European side of Turkey, while Ankara Esenboga Airport (ESB) is situated in the capital city and acts as the hub on the Asian side of the country. If you wanted to explore the south-west coast of Turkey, you could book a flight into Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV) or Antalya Airport (AYT), which are located on the southern coastline.
- If you are looking at flights to Turkey so you can visit some of sights on the south-west coast, you can book a flight to Bodrum Airport, giving you access to the Bodrum Peninsula on the Aegean Sea. Dalaman Airport (DLM) is an alternative entry point that is also in the south-west of the country.
- For those who want to spend time at Pamukkale thermal springs, it might be an idea to book an onward flight from Istanbul to Denizli Cardak Airport (DNZ), which takes you within a 1h drive of Pamukkale and its thermal pools.
- It is possible to purchase Turkish currency when you land in Turkey, either by using your card at an ATM or using one of the foreign exchange counters at the larger airports where the rates are usually better than they are outside the country. Euros may be accepted in some of the larger centres and resorts, and some hotels will change currency without charging commission.
- As a British passport holder, you will be required to get a visitor’s visa to enter Turkey. This should be done online before you fly, and it is advisable to print out a copy of your visa to present at the Turkish border which will mitigate any potential technical problems. Your passport will need to be valid for a minimum of 6 months from your entry into Turkey and in order to ensure there is space for stamps, it will need to have one blank page.
FAQs - booking Turkey flights
How long is the flight to Turkey?
What is the cheapest flight to Turkey?
Which airlines fly to Turkey?
What are the most popular destinations in Turkey?
Which airlines operate direct flights to Turkey?
Do I need a car seat for my child in Turkey?
Where should I fly to in Turkey if I want to see Cappadocia?
Which airport is closest to Soumela Monastery?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Turkey
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Turkey (Return)
Book cheap flights to Turkey (One-way)
Flights to Turkey
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.