Find cheap flights to Naples
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (6% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (20% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£191||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Naples
- Looking for cheap airfare to Naples? 25% of our users found return tickets to Naples for the following prices or less: From Exeter £36, from Bristol £84, from Birmingham £140
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Naples is January.
- Naples International Airport also known as Capodichino Airport has a Tourist Office on the ground floor of the Arrivals Concourse at the airport where you can pick up travel brochures and other relevant information on places of interest in the famous city or check in at the Customer Service desk for other tourist related information.
- Passengers at Capodichino Airport can purchase a pass for the VIP Lounge (approximately €25 - £22) where you can relax, enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and be well looked after by its professional staff as well as take advantage of the Fast Track service (about €6 - £5.30) and avoid long queues at the security checkpoint.
- For those looking to enjoy a peaceful moment or who need to observe religious obligations there is an Inter-faith Chapel outside the Departures Concourse at Naples Airport where you can pray before or after your flight or simply enjoy the tranquil surroundings. The chapel is open daily from 9 am to 6 pm local time.
- Passengers who require special assistance or who are travelling with persons with reduced mobility should make sure to request any necessary equipment or services at least two days prior to date of departure with your air carrier or travel agent to ensure that your needs are met on arrival at Naples Airport.
- If you require currency exchange service after your flight to Naples, you will be happy to know that there are Forexchange offices at the Arrivals Concourse and Departures Concourse for your convenience and a branch of Intesa Sanpaolo bank to handle other financial transactions as well as ATMs at various points around the terminal.
FAQs - booking Naples flights
How long is the flight to Naples?
What is the cheapest flight to Naples?
Which airlines fly to Naples?
How far is Naples airport from central Naples?
What is the name of Naples’s airport?
Is there any place to grab a shower at Capodichino Airport?
How do I get from Capodichino Airport to downtown Naples?
What parking options are there at Capodichino Airport?
How do I get to Stadio San Paolo from Capodichino Airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Naples?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Naples?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Naples?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Naples?
Top 4 airlines flying to Naples
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Naples Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.