Find cheap flights to Naples
Book Cheap Naples Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Naples Plane Tickets (One-way)
Cons: I needed wheelchair assistance due to a back injury. The person that picked me up at the aircraft from London was terrific, l was taken to the terminal and told that another team member would take me to the aircraft. No one showed up until the aircraft was fully boarded, then he left me at the beginning of the ramp instead of wheeling me to the aircraft. I was very disappointed! I was so disappointed I didn’t wait for a pickup at the airport in Amsterdam. I regret it, because I’m in so much pain!
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Naples
- Looking for cheap airfare to Naples? 25% of our users found return tickets to Naples for the following prices or less: From Birmingham £49, from London £108, from Manchester £145
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Naples is January.
- Naples International Airport also known as Capodichino Airport has a Tourist Office on the ground floor of the Arrivals Concourse at the airport where you can pick up travel brochures and other relevant information on places of interest in the famous city or check in at the Customer Service desk for other tourist related information.
- Passengers at Capodichino Airport can purchase a pass for the VIP Lounge (approximately €25 - £22) where you can relax, enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and be well looked after by its professional staff as well as take advantage of the Fast Track service (about €6 - £5.30) and avoid long queues at the security checkpoint.
- For those looking to enjoy a peaceful moment or who need to observe religious obligations there is an Inter-faith Chapel outside the Departures Concourse at Naples Airport where you can pray before or after your flight or simply enjoy the tranquil surroundings. The chapel is open daily from 9 am to 6 pm local time.
- Passengers who require special assistance or who are travelling with persons with reduced mobility should make sure to request any necessary equipment or services at least two days prior to date of departure with your air carrier or travel agent to ensure that your needs are met on arrival at Naples Airport.
- If you require currency exchange service after your flight to Naples, you will be happy to know that there are Forexchange offices at the Arrivals Concourse and Departures Concourse for your convenience and a branch of Intesa Sanpaolo bank to handle other financial transactions as well as ATMs at various points around the terminal.
FAQs - booking Naples flights
How long is the flight to Naples?
|Flights from Birmingham||3h 02m|
|Flights from London||2h 48m|
|Flights from Manchester||2h 57m|
What is the cheapest flight to Naples?
The cheapest airline ticket to Naples from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £61 return on the route London to Naples. The most popular route is London to Naples and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £124 return.
Which airlines fly to Naples?
In general from United Kingdom, easyJet, British Airways and Ryanair fly the most to Naples. The most popular route is from London, and easyJet, British Airways & Ryanair fly this route the most.
How far is Naples airport from central Naples?
Naples Airport is 3 miles from the centre of Naples. View on map.
What is the name of Naples’s airport?
Naples is served by Naples Airport, also commonly referred to as Capodichino, Naples, Naples Intl. The airport code is NAP.
Is there any place to grab a shower at Capodichino Airport?
If you need to refresh yourself after your flight to Naples or find yourself with a very long layover and need a comfortable place to crash, the airport offers Capsule Hotel BenBo which features 42 pods with beds, adjustable desk and smart television where you can rest, take a shower and recharge your electronic devices.
How do I get from Capodichino Airport to downtown Naples?
The Alibus airport shuttle city centre is a fast and reliable way to transit from the airport to Piazza Garibaldi (Central Station) as well as to the Port of Naples using a dedicated lane to ensure you’re not stuck in vehicular traffic. Otherwise you can rent a car or hire a taxi to your destination.
What parking options are there at Capodichino Airport?
There are several parking options available for your consideration at Capodichino Airport including Short-term parking at the front of the terminal (P2 and P3) while Holiday or Long-term Parking (P1) is about 300 metres from the terminal and Business Parking (P Multipaino) located next to the Arrivals area. Parking for motorcycles and buses are also available.
How do I get to Stadio San Paolo from Capodichino Airport?
Stadio San Paolo is the home stadium of S.S.C. Napoli, one of the most famous football teams in Italy and there are several ways to get there from the airport, but the quickest, most convenient method is by car which should normally take about 11 minutes to travel the 12-kilometre distance along the A56 motorway, traffic and weather permitting.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.