Find cheap flights to Perth
Book Cheap Perth Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Perth Plane Tickets (One-way)
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Perth
- Looking for cheap airfare to Perth? 25% of our users found return tickets to Perth for the following prices or less: From Edinburgh £615, from Manchester £672, from London £680
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Perth is May.
- Perth Airport (PER) is the main gateway to Western Australia and as such one of the busiest airports in the country. Travellers bound for Busselton, Geraldton, Albany and Rottnest Island may find it cheaper to book flights to Perth and finish their journey overland.
- Spread out over a large area, Perth Airport features four main terminals: international flights (T1), domestic routes (T1 Domestic and T2), Jetstar (T3) and Qantas (T4). Terminals 1 and 2 are approximately 7 miles from Terminals 3 and 4; to transfer between them, you can use a free shuttle bus that departs roughly every 20 min.
- A favourite feature of Perth Airport is the outdoor viewing platform on Dunreath Drive, between the terminal precincts. The platform has seasonal opening hours and offers travellers the chance to see flights to Perth landing on the runway to the north. An indoor platform (open 24/7) is also available before security in Terminal 1 Departures.
- Travellers will find numerous services at Perth Airport, which has undergone an extensive upgrade. From fine dining to international duty-free shopping, mobile phone charging stations to medical services, you’ll find everything you need to make your arrival or stopover at the airport as comfortable as possible.
- If you’ve arrived at Perth Airport in need of some peace and quiet, you can head straight to the Quiet Room located in the Arrivals Hall of T1 International. Open 24/7 for prayer or contemplation, it is available to passengers of any faith.
- In need of some more intensive relaxation? Travellers looking to sleep for an hour or two between flights can book a sleeping pod in T1 Domestic. Similar in design to business class flatbeds, the pods offer privacy screens, USB charging ports and space for hand luggage, and they can be paid for by the hour.
FAQs - booking Perth flights
How long is the flight to Perth?
What is the cheapest flight to Perth?
The cheapest airline ticket to Perth from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £587 return on the route London to Perth. The most popular route is London to Perth and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £797 return.
How far is Perth airport from central Perth?
Perth Airport is 6 miles from the centre of Perth. View on map.
What is the name of Perth’s airport?
Perth is served by Perth Airport, also commonly referred to as Perth. The airport code is PER.
Are there direct flights to Perth from the UK?
The only carrier to offer direct flights from London to Perth is Qantas, which opened the route in March 2018. All other airlines offer flights with stopovers in major hubs such as Dubai, Singapore and Qatar.
Does Perth Airport have shower facilities?
Shower facilities are available at the airport for travellers wishing to freshen up after long flights to Perth. You can find them in the International Arrivals Hall of T3 as well as on the first floor and in the second floor lounge of T1 Departures.
Are there any on-site hotels at Perth Airport?
While the only option for sleeping in the airport itself are the sleeping pods in T1 Domestic, several hotels are just a short drive away from Perth Airport. The Ibis Budget Perth Airport is a 3 min drive, and the Best Western Plus Ascot Serviced Apartments and the Comfort Hostel are both just 5 min away.
What is the quickest way to get from Perth Airport to the city centre?
Perth Airport is located just 6 miles or roughly a 20 min drive from the city centre. Taxis are on hand day and night in front of all terminals and cost approximately A$ 46 (£25), including a A$ 3 (£1.60) airport surcharge, to Perth CBD. A far cheaper and almost equally quick option is to take one of the Transperth buses: Route 380 from T1/T2 or Route 40 from T3/T4. A single adult fare to the city centre will cost just A$ 4.50 (£2.40).
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.