Find cheap flights to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Looking for cheap airfare to Santa Cruz de Tenerife? 25% of our users found return tickets to Santa Cruz de Tenerife for the following prices or less: From Manchester £97, from London £141, from Edinburgh £212
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Santa Cruz de Tenerife is November.
- If you’re planning a flight to Santa Cruz de Tenerife you should know there are two airports which serve the city: Tenerife South Airport (Reina Sofia) and Tenerife North Airport (Los Rodeos). While Tenerife South Airport is the main international hub, Tenerife North is closer to the capital Santa Cruz.
- For travellers heading on to other cities on the island after their flight to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, there are interurban buses that leave right from Tenerife South Airport to cities beyond the capital. Titsa Line 450 connects from the airport to Granadilla €2.45 (£2.20) and Playa de las Americas €3.20 (£2.85) while Line 110 will get you to Los Cristianos for €3.20 (£2.85).
- If you’re looking for a space to host meetings or conferences, Tenerife South Airport hosts a Business Centre featuring a conference room in the Departures public zone on the First floor or there are meeting rooms located in the Aetna Lounge which is in the passengers- only section of the Departures Lounge, First floor.
- Got the kids with you on your flight to Santa Cruz de Tenerife? Then you will be happy to hear that there is a children’s playground at Tenerife South Airport at the passengers-only zone of the Departures Lounge on the First floor. Unfortunately, if you’re flying to Tenerife North Airport there is no such facility.
- Foreign visitors to Santa Cruz de Tenerife who require currency exchange transactions can make use of either Caixabank or Global Exchange, both of which are located in the main Arrivals Hall at Tenerife South Airport while La Caixa Bank provides similar services at either Arrivals or Departure lounges at Tenerife North Airport.
FAQs - booking Santa Cruz de Tenerife flights
How long is the flight to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
What is the cheapest flight to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
The cheapest airline ticket to Santa Cruz de Tenerife from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £143 return on the route London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The most popular route is London to Santa Cruz de Tenerife and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £291 return.
Which Santa Cruz de Tenerife airport is closest to central Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Santa Cruz de Tenerife Airport is 6 miles from the centre of Santa Cruz de Tenerife. View on map.
What is the name of Santa Cruz de Tenerife’s airport?
Santa Cruz de Tenerife is served by Santa Cruz de Tenerife All airports, or simply Santa Cruz de Tenerife Airport. The airport code is TCI.
How do I get into Santa Cruz from Tenerife South Airport?
As for public transport, travellers can take Titsa Bus 110 directly from the airport to downtown Santa Cruz for around €9 (£8) per person and are the most popular in terms of affordability. You can also hire a taxi outside the airport to Santa Cruz for around €66 (£58) or hire a rental car.
What hotels offer free transport to the airport?
Santa Cruz de Tenerife is one of Spain’s most popular summer destinations and many resorts and hotels take the extra step to cater to their guests and one such step is to offer complimentary airport pickup and drop-off. LaLaguna Gran Hotel, LaLaguna Cristo and Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz are a few hotels offering free airport transfers.
What shopping options are there at Santa Cruz de Tenerife Airports?
If you’re looking to do some duty-free shopping while in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Duty Free operates locations at both Tenerife South Airport and Tenerife North Airport so you can purchase any accessories, tobacco or perfumery you may need while Island Gifts (Tenerife South Airport) offers a range of locally made products for souvenirs.
What restaurant options are there at Tenerife South Airport?
If you’re feeling hungry before or after your flight to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife South Airport has an array of selections to choose from. O’Leary’s Bar & Restaurant features grilled meats, salads and sandwiches while Camden food co. prepares organic food you can takeaway and Café & Tapas offers traditional tapas dishes.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Santa Cruz de Tenerife Plane Tickets (Return)
Cons: When I booked my flight I was never asked if I wanted to include a piece of luggage so I assumed it was covered, and then I got charged $120 for it at the check-in desk. No apologies whatsoever from the lady, who was pretty rude. I will never fly with them again since the service is not great and this charge made the overall cost of the trip more expensive than traveling with a better airline.
Book Cheap Santa Cruz de Tenerife Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.