LON - BER
Find cheap flights from London to Berlin
Book cheap flights from London to Berlin (return)
Pros: Steal money!!!! You guys didn’t allow to bring our carryons in to airplane and was a little short, she forced us to pay for them and send to the big luggage. But when we was boarding there so many people with a bigger baggage!!! I can’t accept that !!!
Book cheap flights from London to Berlin (one-way)
Cons: Delayed flight, once on board the aircraft, further delays on the ground (at Glasgow) made up time in the air landed (not too far from our original landing time) only to be told we’re now being held on the ground (at Gatwick for at least another 20 minutes!) I flew with BA this morning and rated them excellent for everything! EJ you need to up your game!
Pros: We had an eventless and safe flight and it was not too cold on the plane.
Cons: There was no paper towel in the toilet, the water for the tee was not warm enough to have tee. We have been told to have 10-20 min delay we arrived much later. And the intonation of the speaking stewardess was so annoying that you could not listen to it :( These are minor things but can change the customer experience.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Berlin
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £75 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Berlin was found, on average, 86 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 11% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Flights from London to Berlin are about equally as likely to fly into as Berlin Tegel Airport as Berlin Schönefeld, with a long list of budget, domestic and international airlines utilising both. Flights most likely to be direct, with a short flight time of around 2 hours from London Heathrow, Stansted, London City and Luton Airports.
- Schönefeld Airport is around the same distance from the Berlin city centre as the Tegel Airport; however, Schönefeld is often seen as more convenient due to the fact that it is connected to the city by train. The U-Bahn from Schönefeld Airport to the Berlin city centre takes just over half an hour and costs around 3.50 euros (£3.10), and can connect you to trains going anywhere in the city.
- When you’re coming to the city centre from Tegel, you have the option of four different buses. Each bus starts from a different place in the city, like Alexanderplatz and Zoologischer Garten. The bus trip will take between 20-30 minutes, and fares start at around 3 euros (£2.60) for a single trip.
- If you’re flying out of Heathrow and you forgot to tuck into breakfast before your flight, you have a long list of airport restaurant options available, from modest cafes to higher-end fare if you’re feeling famished before your flight.
- Traveling with children from Heathrow Airport? Terminals 2, 3, 4 and 5 offer Stay & Play areas where your child can engage in interactive activities and play with other children. Stay & Play areas are open from 6:00 to 21:00 every day and children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
FAQs for booking London to Berlin flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.