LON - DUB
Find cheap flights from London to Dublin
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Dublin
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £52 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Dublin was found, on average, 50 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 30% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Can’t decide which departure airport to use for flights from London to Dublin? It will depend where you are staying. Heathrow and Gatwick are much easier to reach from central London, a 15 minute and 30 minute journey, respectively. The Stansted Express takes 47 minutes, while Luton is more complicated because there is no station at the airport and so you have to take a shuttle bus from the station to the airport. London City can be reached using the Docklands Light Railway, but there are fewer flights departing from this airport.
- For passengers with time to kill at London Heathrow before flights from London to Dublin think about booking into the Aer Lingus Lounge in T2. Aer Lingus passengers can enjoy the lounge and its benefits for free while other passengers can use the lounge with a pre-paid lounge pass costing GBP30. This can be booked online or paid for at the reception desks.
- If you would like to purchase some good old Irish whiskey as a reminder of your holiday to Dublin pop into The Loop – Dublin Airport’s duty free store which boasts The Irish Whiskey Collection with its 365 whiskeys to keep you going throughout the year. This diverse collection of local and international whiskeys will have something to suit every different palate and there are experts right there to help you make your decision.
- There is free WiFi at Dublin Airport so you will be able to use your devices while you are waiting to leave the airport or waiting for your flight. You can connect to the Dublin Airport WiFi or eircom network and click the ‘continue to surf’ link, no registration needed.
- If you are waiting at London Gatwick for your flight to Dublin and you fancy treating yourself to a Jamie Oliver meal you are in luck. There are Jamie Oliver restaurants in both terminals – Jamie Oliver’s Diner is in the South Terminal and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner while in the North Terminal you have Jamie’s Italian and Jamie’s Bakery so there is something to suit all culinary moods.
FAQs for booking London to Dublin flights
Book cheap flights from London to Dublin (return)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.