LON - GLA
Find cheap flights from London to Glasgow Airport
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Glasgow Intl
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £75 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Glasgow Airport was found, on average, 90 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 8% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Planning your first flight from London to Glasgow? If so, you can go online and download the Glasgow Travel Guide tourist brochure which provides detailed information about many exciting places of interest and attractions around Scotland’s second city such as famous Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye and Glasgow Cathedral.
- If you’re travelling with children on your flight from London to Glasgow, you should know that London City Airport has several Baby changing facilities dispersed around the premises including at Gates 5 and 23 and there is also a children’s Play Area between Gates 5 and 6 of the terminal.
- Adjacent to the Main Terminal building at Glasgow Airport is the Glasgow Airport Business Centre which should delight entrepreneurs and business travellers alike. The business centre features all the modern telecommunication facilities ideal for hosting project launches, business meetings or other special events and provides catering services to suit all tastes.
- Need to pick up some last-minute toiletries or first aid products before your flight from London to Glasgow? Well, if you’re at London City Airport you’ll be happy to hear there is a Boots Pharmacy after security as well as a WHSmith before security to handle all your health and beauty requirements, so you can rest easy.
- Passengers who smoke should be aware that there is a No Smoking policy at London City Airport within the terminal or once you have cleared the security checkpoint and this policy also extends to the use of Electronic cigarettes. However, there is a designated Smoking Area outside the terminal building for your convenience.
FAQs for booking London to Glasgow Airport flights
Book cheap flights from London to Glasgow Airport (return)
Pros: Nothing No leg room was charged 60 eu for bent 2 kg over on baggage. Was told then I’d have to pay another 60 eu for my under-seat bag even though I had no such issue on my flight to Barcelona The seats are miserably small and don’t even recline. Worst airline I have ever flown Staff was rude
Pros: On time, clean on the plane.
Cons: Air line was fine but there was a big queue for security for everyone at the airport, was slow going through there, probably took at least half an hour. Only got to gate just before closing as did other passengers on the flight. A member of staff near the gate was impatiently telling people to hurry up but we could n't help being delayed at the security check.
Book cheap flights from London to Glasgow Airport (one-way)
Flights to Glasgow Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.