MAN - DXB
Find cheap flights from Manchester to Dubai
Good to know
|June||Best time to beat the crowds (17% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (30% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£550||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Manchester to Dubai
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £370 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Manchester to Dubai was found, on average, 50 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November, December and January. The cheapest month to fly is June.
- Morning departure is around 15% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Dubai Airport (DXB) is one of the world’s major hubs for air travel and also home to Emirates. The airline has a dedicated terminal (Terminal 3) featuring a hotel, fitness centre, shops, restaurants and other services, plus First and Business class lounges and the Marhaba lounge, which is accessible to all passengers.
- If you’re going to be a bit short of time at the airport before your flight from Manchester to Dubai, don’t worry! Manchester Airport (MAN) now offers a Click & Collect service, meaning that you can order last-minute travel essentials or duty-free goods online and simply pick them up on your way to the gate.
- Looking for a way to entertain the kids at Manchester Airport? The Runway Visitor Park is located around 3 mi from the terminal and offers a hangar tour, orbital cycleway, play area and runway observation deck. Drive, walk or cycle from the airport.
- If you find yourself in transit at Dubai Airport, you can book a room at the Dubai International Hotel, which offers in-terminal accommodation for passengers in Terminal 3. You can also find pod-like sleeping options bookable in hourly blocks in Terminals 1 and 3 or two on-site hotels outside the secure passenger zones.
- Need a bite to eat after your flight from Manchester to Dubai? All of the food concessions in Dubai Airport are open 24/7, including branches of Costa Coffee in the Arrivals zones.
FAQs for booking Manchester to Dubai flights
How long does a flight from Manchester to Dubai take?
How many flights are there between Manchester and Dubai?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Manchester to Dubai?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Manchester and Dubai?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Manchester to Dubai?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Manchester to Dubai?
Are there direct flights from Manchester to Dubai?
What facilities does Manchester Airport offer for families with children?
What can I do during a stopover at Dubai Airport?
What is the quickest way to get from Dubai Airport to the city centre?
Is it easy to hire a car at Dubai Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Manchester to Dubai Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Dubai (return)
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Dubai (one-way)
Manchester - Dubai Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.