MAN - LON
Find cheap flights from Manchester to London
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (26% less expensive on average)|
|April||Most popular time to fly (18% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£163||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Manchester to London
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £133 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Manchester to London was found, on average, 89 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly is November.
- Morning departure is around 26% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Direct flights from Manchester to London land primarily at Heathrow, although there are some direct services to London City but these are far less frequent than the flights to Heathrow. The only carrier that flies directly from Manchester to London is British Airways, which operates a shuttle service between Manchester and London on a daily basis.
- For travellers on British Airways who want to have something to eat before boarding flights from Manchester to London, there are a number of restaurants and coffee shops at Manchester Airport T3. For breakfast coffee, you could go to Costa or Flat White, whereas if you are looking for something substantial, then the Pork and Pickle and Lion and Antelope both serve pub fare, while Trattatoria Milano provides an Italian food option.
- If you are booking flights from Manchester to London for business meetings, it might be easier to hold the meetings in the airport than try and get into London. T5 at Heathrow, where British Airways lands, has meeting rooms in the Regus Business Lounge. Situated in the arrivals area, it is possible to book meeting rooms of varying sizes that can accommodate anywhere between 4 and 10 attendees. These rooms have dedicated teams to help you set up meetings and organise refreshments.
- For those travelling with children, Heathrow has play areas in all terminals for children up to the age of 9. These areas, called Stay & Play, have separate baby and junior areas and are equipped with soft play areas and slides. There are also colouring-in sheets and other activities to occupy the young travellers in your party.
- For those who only have a limited time to go into London, you can leave your cases in secure luggage storage facilities at Heathrow. Cases and bags can be stored for anywhere from a few hours to several days and will cost GBP7.50 for the first three hours, GBP12.50 for anywhere from 3 to 24 hours and an additional GBP20 for 24 – 48 hours. These prices apply per item stored. The storage facilities in T5 can be found in Arrivals at the UK Arrivals end of the terminal.
FAQs for booking Manchester to London flights
How long does a flight from Manchester to London take?
How many flights are there between Manchester and London?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Manchester to London?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Manchester and London?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Manchester to London?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Manchester to London?
How do I transfer between Heathrow and Gatwick for a connecting flight?
Is there free Wi-Fi at Manchester and London airports?
Is there an onsite hotel at Manchester Airport?
How do I get from London Heathrow into the centre of London?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 4 airlines serving Manchester to London
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Manchester to London (return)
Book cheap flights from Manchester to London (one-way)
Manchester - London Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.