Find cheap flights to Arizona
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|January||Most popular time to fly (16% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£959||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Arizona
- Looking for cheap airfare to Arizona? 25% of our users found return tickets to Arizona for the following prices or less: From Edinburgh Turnhouse £669, from London £680, from Aberdeen Dyce £1018
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Arizona is September.
- While Tucson International Airport (TUS) is not used as a hub by any airline, Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX), or Phoenix Airport, is used as a focus city by American Airlines. American Airlines is just one of several air carriers, along with British Airways and Finnair, that offer flights to Arizona.
- For Scottish residents, Delta offers service from Edinburgh Turnhouse Airport (EDI), but there are two stopovers involved. These are usually at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) and then most often at Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport (MSP). Alternatively, British Airways has flights from Glasgow Airport (GLA) with a stopover at London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- British Airways service to Phoenix Airport via London Heathrow is also available from Newcastle International Airport (NCL). The airline also has a route departing from Manchester Airport (MAN) that will make a stopover at Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) before continuing to Arizona.
- Several airlines other than British Airways also use London Heathrow for flights into Phoenix Airport. Iberia and Finnair provide direct flights there, however Lufthansa flights make a stopover usually at Chicago O’Hare Airport (ORD) or Denver Airport (DEN). Delta flights from Heathrow involve stops at Los Angeles Airport (LAX) en route to Tucson Airport.
- Another London-area point of origin for flights to Arizona is London Gatwick Airport (LGW). Flights run by WestJet make connections via Calgary International Airport (YYC) before landing in Phoenix, while American Airlines flights will usually stop over at Las Vegas McCarron Airport (LAS), Los Angeles Airport or New York John F Kennedy Airport (JFK).
FAQs - booking Arizona flights
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights from the United Kingdom to Arizona due to COVID-19?
How long is the flight to Arizona?
What is the cheapest flight to Arizona?
Which airlines fly to Arizona?
What are the most popular destinations in Arizona?
How do the currency exchange services work at Arizona Airports?
Which airport is more convenient for a visit to the Grand Canyon?
Do I need a connecting flight to get to Lake Havasu?
How can I get to Flagstaff from Phoenix Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Arizona
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Arizona Plane Tickets
Recent return flight deals
Search by stops
Recent one-way flight deals
Search by stops
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.