Find cheap flights to Las Vegas
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (20% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£770||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Las Vegas
- Looking for cheap airfare to Las Vegas? 25% of our users found return tickets to Las Vegas for the following prices or less: From London £484, from Glasgow £516, from Manchester £519
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Las Vegas is February.
- If you are there to enjoy the casinos, you can immerse yourself in the atmosphere immediately after your flight to Las Vegas. As soon as you enter the Las Vegas McCarran Airport building you will experience the sights and sounds of slot machines. While waiting for your transport to your hotel, you can spend a few minutes (if you are over 21) at one of these machines, located throughout the airport.
- Exercise before your flight from, or after flights to Las Vegas with one of the Flyfit walkways. These convenient walking routes, which have been created to promote fitness, can be seen online on the Las Vegas McCarran Airport site or on maps throughout the terminals. The routes are between half a mile to 1.5 miles long, located in both secure and non-secured areas at the airport.
- For families travelling with children you will be pleased to know that Las Vegas McCarran Airport is kid-friendly and there is a play area where kids can run around to their hearts’ content – this is an unsupervised area. The aviation-themed area at Las Vegas McCarran Airport has a mini interactive control tower and mock jet engine. The area is colourful and fun and will allow restless children to stretch their legs.
- If you have time between flights or while waiting for friends arriving on a flight to Las Vegas, browse some of the exhibits in the Aviation Museum. The exhibits contain details and artifacts of the aviation history of southern Nevada and the 1958 Cessna 172 which set the World Endurance Aloft flying record in 1959 hangs above the baggage claim area at Terminal 1 at Las Vegas McCarran Airport.
- For those who want to be away from the noise and distractions of the airport, why not retreat to an airport lounge. Las Vegas McCarran Airport has a lounge that is open to all passengers – you can buy a pass at the reception desk of The Club lounges, situated at D Gate or E Gate and take advantage of the free snacks and beverages, including beer, wine and liquor. Newspapers, magazines, TV and free Wi-Fi access are also included.
FAQs - booking Las Vegas flights
How long is the flight to Las Vegas?
What is the cheapest flight to Las Vegas?
Which airlines fly to Las Vegas?
How far is Las Vegas airport from central Las Vegas?
What is the name of Las Vegas’s airport?
What parking options are available at Las Vegas McCarran Airport?
Is it possible to rent a limousine at Las Vegas McCarran Airport?
What is the best way to get from Las Vegas McCarran Airport to major hotels?
How do I transfer between terminals at Las Vegas McCarran Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying to Las Vegas McCarran
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Las Vegas Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Las Vegas Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Las Vegas
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.