Find cheap flights to Cebu City
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Cebu City
- Looking for cheap airfare to Cebu City? 25% of our users found return tickets to Cebu City for the following prices or less: From London £526, from Manchester £592, from Leeds/Bradford £706
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Cebu City is November.
- Cebu City Mactan Intl Airport (CEB) has become the second major gateway to the Philippines, with plenty of domestic and international flight routes meaning that it can now rival Manila. Passengers heading for Mindanao or the Visayas islands will likely use this as their airport of choice.
- Mothers travelling on flights to Cebu City will find a dedicated nursing facility located in Departures. Equipped with armchairs, a refrigerator, microwave, sink and changing facilities, it offers 24h privacy and comfort.
- Staying connected at the airport is important for many people, and mobile charging points can be found at various points around Cebu City Airport. iKonnect offers business services including faxing and photocopying.
- If you’re in need of a bite to eat at Cebu City Mactan Intl Airport, you will find numerous options ranging from fast food chains to coffee bars. A branch of Camden Food Co is conveniently located in International Arrivals.
- Travellers with a long layover at Cebu City Mactan Intl Airport can head across the road to the Waterfront Hotel. As well as a casino for adults, there is a swimming pool that can be accessed for a day use fee.
FAQs - booking Cebu City flights
How long is the flight to Cebu City?
What is the cheapest flight to Cebu City?
The cheapest airline ticket to Cebu City from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £478 return on the route London to Cebu City. The most popular route is London to Cebu City and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £619 return.
How far is Cebu City airport from central Cebu City?
Cebu City Airport is 5 miles from the centre of Cebu City. View on map.
What is the name of Cebu City’s airport?
Cebu City is served by Cebu City Mactan Intl Airport, also commonly referred to as Cebu City, Mactan Intl, or simply Cebu City Airport. The airport code is CEB.
Which airlines fly to Cebu City?
More and more airlines are offering flights to Cebu City, although there are no direct services from the UK. Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines and Air Asia provide many regional connections, while global carriers like EVA, Cathay Pacific, China Southern and Singapore Airlines offer flight routes from the UK including at least one stopover in a major hub.
What shops and services does Cebu City Mactan Intl Airport offer?
There is plenty to keep travellers entertained at Cebu City Airport, from duty-free shopping to relaxing spa services offered by The Spa at Cebu or Stressaway Massage. In need of some last-minute medical items? K2 Pharmacy is available in the check-in hall. A prayer room offers passengers peaceful surroundings for private contemplation, and there are also essential travellers’ services, like ATMs, a currency exchange counter and 24h secure luggage storage.
Is there an on-site hotel at Cebu City Mactan Intl Airport?
Yes, Aerotel Cebu was the first airport hotel in the Philippines and offers 24h service to weary travellers arriving on flights to Cebu City. Single and double rooms can be booked by the hour and come with power showers, towels, TV, Wi-Fi, coffee-making facilities and drinking water. If you would prefer to stay outside the airport, the Waterfront Airport Hotel & Casino is located across the road from the terminal – either walk over or arrange a pick up for a fee.
What is the fastest way to get from Cebu City Airport to the city centre?
Depending on traffic, it may take as long as 1h to reach Cebu City from the airport – while there are bus services, a taxi may be quicker and more comfortable. Local white taxis or official yellow airport taxis are both available outside Arrivals; expect to pay around 260 PHP (3.70 GBP) in a white cab and 360-520 PHP (5-7.50 GBP) in a yellow cab. Many hotels can also arrange complimentary or paid shuttles.
Does Cebu City Mactan Intl Airport have direct links to the ferry terminal?
If you are continuing your journey by ferry after your flight to Cebu City, you can either take a taxi (approx. 40min) to the port or use the MyBus service. Departing every 20min between 07:00 and 22:00, the bus drops off at the SM City Mall near the port and costs 40 PHP (0.60 GBP) per person.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Cebu City Plane Tickets(Return)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.