Find cheap flights to Helsinki
Book Cheap Helsinki Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Beautiful new modern aircraft & plenty of spare seats on the flight. Paid for Economy comfort & it was worth it.
Cons: Did not like that you had to pay for drinks & snacks. For someone of Finnair’s standing, you would think they would include it.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Helsinki
- Looking for cheap airfare to Helsinki? 25% of our users found return tickets to Helsinki for the following prices or less: From London £120, from Manchester £125, from Edinburgh £205
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Helsinki is January.
- People who have to spend the night at Helsinki Vantaa Airport can relax as there are convenient sleeping options right at the airport. You can rent GoSleep Sleeping Pods for a few hours which is a good solution if you are in transit. If sleeping pods do not appeal to you, you can book a room at Hilton Helsinki Vantaa Airport hotel that is connected to the airport or at the onsite GLO Hotel Vantaa Airport which will put you within a few steps from the gates.
- Helsinki Vantaa Airport offers free and unlimited Wi-Fi connection and six computers available 24/7 for those who have to catch up on some work or just want to surf the web. There is also a Work & Rest Station Suvanto where you can charge your devices and work in peace.
- Parents will be pleased to hear that there are colourful Playrooms, open 24 hours, which come with changing tables, toys and games that should keep the kids happy for a significant amount of time before boarding the plane.
- Those who want to rest in a quiet atmosphere and get engrossed in a book between flights, head to the Kainuu Lounge which is a quiet space open to all passengers and features a Book Swap point. You can also get a message or beauty treatments at the Relax and Fly Feelgood Lounge. If you are in the mood for a hair makeover, visit Salon Fly Hair.
- If you are feeling unwell after your flight to Helsinki, you can stop by the pharmacy situated in the Arrivals hall and if you need medical help you can receive it at Mehiläinen Airport Clinic.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.