Find cheap flights to Palawan
Latest Palawan Flight Deals
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Palawan
- Looking for cheap airfare to Palawan? 25% of our users found return tickets to Palawan for the following prices or less: From London £761, from London Heathrow £771
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be April, May and June. The cheapest month to fly to Palawan is September.
- If you’re travelling out of London, flights to Palawan will have at least one stopover in Manila, at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL). This airport is a hub for Philippine Airlines and receives regular direct flights from London Heathrow (LHR).
- Palawan province is served by two main airports, Puerto Princesa International Airport (PPS) and Francisco B. Reyes Airport (USU). The first is located on the larger island, Palawan, and serves the capital city. The latter is located on the smaller island of Busuanga.
- Puerto Princesa International Airport has more options when it comes to airlines and routes, but Francisco B. Reyes Airport serves two islands, Busuanga and Coron. Both airports have regular connecting flights to Manila and Cebu, as well as to one another.
- The popular tourism destination of Taytay is served by its own airport, Cesar Lim Rodriguez (Taytay-Sandoval) Airport (RZP), but all flights here involve a stopover in Puerto Princesa and are operated by regional airline Air Juan. Although Puerto Princesa Airport is around a 3h 30min drive from Taytay, it’s usually more convenient to fly to this destination than add another stopover to your flight to Palawan.
- Baragatan Sa Palawan is one of the most important festivals in Palawan. The week-long celebrations in mid-June honour local history, culture and traditions, attracting many domestic and foreign tourists. When looking for flights to Palawan around this event, make sure you begin your search as far in advance as possible to get better deals.
FAQs - booking Palawan flights
How long is the flight to Palawan?
The average direct flight from United Kingdom to Palawan takes 30h 28m, covering a distance of 6837 miles. The most popular route is Manchester - Puerto Princesa with an average flight time of 24h 25m.
What is the cheapest flight to Palawan?
The cheapest ticket to Palawan from United Kingdom found in the last 72 hours was £570. The most popular route is Manchester to Puerto Princesa and the cheapest airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £757.
What are the most popular destinations in Palawan?
I’m travelling to El Nido. Which airport do I choose?
All flights to Palawan will have at least one stopover in Manila. When travelling to El Nido, you can choose to end your flight at Puerto Princesa International Airport, but you’ll have to drive for almost 5h or hire a private transfer to get to El Nido. Alternatively, you can choose to have your stopover in Manila and catch a connecting flight to El Nido Airport (ENI), which is operated by the local airline AirSWIFT that uses Manila Airport as a hub.
How far is the Underground River from Puerto Princesa Airport?
The Underground River National Park is about 1h 30min by road, on the opposite side of the island from the airport. If you're touring the Underground River by yourself, you need to get a permit at the Park's offices in Puerto Princesa first. The offices are at the City Coliseum, less than 10min from the airport by car.
Which beaches are near Puerto Princesa Airport?
The beaches that are closest to Puerto Princesa Airport are Kalayaan Beach (approx. 10min by car) and Hartman Beach (also around 10min drive from the airport). Please note that these are long stretches of sand that are sometimes divided into smaller private or resort beaches, which commonly charge an admission fee per person.
Do I need a visa to travel to Palawan?
United Kingdom citizens don’t need a visa to travel to Palawan if they’re not planning to stay in the Philippines for more than 30 days. If you’re flexible with your travel dates or are planning to travel to other destinations in the country, you can apply for a tourist visa before your flight to Palawan, which allows you to stay in the Philippines for up to 59 days.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.