Pros: Your agent was wonderful! Fast check and out.
Pros: Pickup was a little slow, but no fault of the service people. They were simply understaffed. Pickup and dropoff folks very cheerful and helpful.
Pros: The car’s seating was comfortable and its storage space was ample.
Cons: The entertainment options in the car weren’t “premium”. On top of that, it’s transmission is annoyingly jumpy. The worst part of the rental is that Hertz advertised a rental drop-off location at Weikert Ford DLE (a dealership) in Lake Wales, FL. That location doesn’t exist which sent me 30 minutes out of the way since Hertz wouldn’t send a representative to pick up the car without charging the customer they screwed over. Hertz should update their locations, as this location has been receiving customers for the last couple months, having to turn them all away. This shouldn’t be a continuing issue. It’s not only poor customer service, it’s also fraudulent.
Pros: I cancelled this reservation weeks ago...
Cons: See above..
Pros: No staff were helpful and the people af the pick up place were rude and complete jerks. The lady on the costumer service phone told me one thing and the one at the front desk told me something else.
Cons: I could have actually gotten to drive the car I rented. But no such luck.
Cons: It took 3 cars before we got one that would start. The clerk that helped us at the desk was rude. We had a hard time getting help when the car wouldn’t start. & needed to know what to do next.
Pros: Nice car, good location in the airport
Cons: Too much pressure on the up sell. Dislike the use of “waiver” for $35 a day extra insurance. Would be misleading to people who don’t read carefully.
Pros: I received a free upgrade from chevy. The Blazer rented was very clean and nice.
Cons: The pick up process could have been better. The upgrade from chevy wasn't super clear. In order to get it, we had to go back to the desk twice, the second rep (who was not friendly at all) had to check a paper list to find it and assign a vehicle. We've rented from this location in the past and always had a great experience. I have to assume this was because its a special promotion that they must not have been prepared for, and that they were super busy at the time.
Pros: Staff on the phone was awesome however when Picking up the car the person who assisted was not. Drop off was horrible just do to location.
Cons: More information on what it means to prepay would be helpful. You cannot make any changes once you prepay and this was not clearly stated anywhere.
Pros: Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Cons: The car was dirty inside. Many sticky spots and just not clean, it was used before and not properly cleaned. Worst car I ever had from Hertz.
Cons: No one at desk Waited 2 hours for car with daughter getting married Dirty never cleaned
Cons: I was charged an additional $15 that I questioned and 1 month later I’m still waiting for a call back
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car hire in Orlando
- 7.3/10 Avis car hire in Orlando
- 7.1/10 Budget car hire in Orlando
- 7.3/10 Dollar car hire in Orlando
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car hire in Orlando
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car hire in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car hire in Orlando
- 6.0/10 Payless car hire in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car hire in Orlando
- 5.5/10 Fox car hire in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car hire in Orlando
- 3.9/10 Economy Rent a Car car hire in Orlando
- 3.1/10 Executive Car Rental car hire in Orlando
- 7.5/10 Sixt car hire in Orlando
- 6.4/10 NU Car car hire in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car hire in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car hire in Orlando
- 4.8/10 NextCar car hire in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Easirent car hire in Orlando
Where can I find Hertz hire cars in Orlando?
Top tips for hiring a car from Hertz in Orlando
- 25% of our users found a car hire from Hertz in Orlando for £26 or less
- Book your car hire from Orlando in Hertz at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact car hires from Hertz in Orlando are around 48% cheaper than other car types, on average