|Standard estate car||£25/day|
Pros: All locations in Central Florida were closed including the one we were to pick up the van on the scheduled day but the numerous people on the phone we talked with were nice but unable to help us or the other 2 families trying to pick up their rentals, Ended up renting at last minute with Enterprise.
Cons: To not have the pickup location scheduled on a day that it and all others in Central Florida were closed (July 4th). Temporarily stranded our family and 2 others trying to pick up rentals on their scheduled day. Why would a company schedule to pick up rentals when no pickup location was open. We tried multiple locations, one family even had to take an Uber twice since location was closed and they rented from Enterprise at Airport like we did as well. What a mess up it was.
Cons: Had to cancel due to covid 19 and you wouldnt refund my money
Cons: Customer service at the booth was horrible.
Pros: There was someone in the pickup area to help us decide on a car and service was quick & efficient
Cons: I was concerned when I saw a charge on my credit card higher than expected and called. They said it works be adjusted when I dropped off the car. It would be better if you held the charge at $1 like the gas stations do. It would save some angst and your call centers time
Pros: inspection person was great, people at the counter were very rude
Cons: The insurance that I purchased with the rental on line was not accepted and I had to pay again. They tried to sell additional toll package for $55 when the actual tolls only cost under $10 along with additional for gas. They were rude at the desk when I went to pick it up and rude at the desk when I dropped it off. I will go back to another rental company and not through them again.
Pros: Drop off was easy
Cons: Systems were down when we got there, we were given the wrong car, they charged us more money without letting us know there was an additional fee.
Cons: Desk clerk asked if I wanted to opt in for $2.49 per gallon fuel option and if I didn’t that if I brought back the car without filling it up it would be $9.99 per gallon then. So I was like $2.49 v. $9.99? Ok $2.49. She didn’t say you pay for an entire tank. I returned the car with 3/4 tank and I’m thinking $10. Oh no. $41. Total bullshit. I submitted feedback through both their website and via a survey and no contact. That’s great customer service. If it’s not rectified, that’ll be the last time I use Dollar. And yes dollar will lose a customer over $31.
Pros: Staff was not helpful. Very unprofessional. There is not one positive comment.
Cons: Staff needs customer service training. They need to have cars available for pickup especially when its something that was prepaid for. I had to rent a vehicle from another rental company
Pros: Staff very friendly
Cons: Prices are very high
Cons: Have us a car that smelled like an ashtray. Had to return next day, took almost an hour to get new car. Double charged us tax.
Pros: Drop off easy.
Cons: Don’t care for pick what’s left for car. Tried to get driving on turnpike info. No help other than sunpass offered. Very long lines than out to where cars are to see another long line to then be told to pick suv that’s left
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 8.8/10 Alamo car hire in Orlando
- 7.4/10 Avis car hire in Orlando
- 7.1/10 Budget car hire in Orlando
- 6.9/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car hire in Orlando
- 8.2/10 Enterprise car hire in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Hertz car hire in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car hire in Orlando
- 6.0/10 Payless car hire in Orlando
- 7.1/10 Thrifty car hire in Orlando
- 5.5/10 Fox car hire in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car hire in Orlando
- 3.9/10 Economy Rent a Car car hire in Orlando
- 3.1/10 Executive Car Rental car hire in Orlando
- 7.5/10 Sixt car hire in Orlando
- 6.4/10 NU Car car hire in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car hire in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car hire in Orlando
- 4.8/10 NextCar car hire in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Easirent car hire in Orlando
Where can I find Dollar hire cars in Orlando?
Top tips for hiring a car from Dollar in Orlando
- 25% of our users found a car hire from Dollar in Orlando for £23 or less
- Book your car hire from Orlando in Dollar at least 1 day before your trip in order to get a below-average price
- Compact car hires from Dollar in Orlando are around 48% cheaper than other car types, on average