GLA - MCO
Find cheap flights from Glasgow Airport to Orlando Airport
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds (23% less expensive on average)|
|July||Most popular time to fly (25% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£664||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Glasgow Intl to Orlando
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £406 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Glasgow Airport to Orlando Airport was found, on average, 54 days before departure.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly is February.
- Morning departure is around 4% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Passengers with reduced mobility on flights from Glasgow to Orlando can travel with peace of mind: Glasgow Airport (GLA) has a wide range of assistance services for travellers with reduced mobility, hidden disabilities and autism. These include specially trained staff and facilities such as the Changing Places room, located in the main check-in hall.
- Flights from Glasgow to Orlando can be long and draining, so make sure your batteries are fully charged before you depart. Free charging machines can be found at Dixons in Departures, and there are also several SurfBox internet kiosks.
- Start appreciating some local culture as soon as you’ve arrived at Orlando Airport (MCO) by checking out the airport’s Art Program. Various pieces are scattered throughout the airport, including mosaic floors, murals, photography exhibitions and glass installations.
- Orlando Airport has plenty of food concessions in case you're hungry when you land, the majority of them in the Main Terminal’s central food court. Starbucks Evenings and McDonald’s are both open 24h a day.
- Travelling with your pet on a flight from Glasgow to Orlando? When you land, you will find outdoor pet relief areas located in Terminal Sides A and B, both of them accessed from Level 2.
- Taxis are readily available outside both terminal sides at Orlando Airport – simply head to the central exit from Arrivals. All authorised taxis are metered, and you can expect to pay around $38-45 (£29-34.50) for a trip to Downtown.
FAQs for booking Glasgow Airport to Orlando Airport flights
How long does a flight from Glasgow Airport to Orlando Airport take?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Glasgow Airport to Orlando Airport?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Glasgow Airport to Orlando Airport?
Which airlines offer direct flights from Glasgow to Orlando?
What facilities does Glasgow Airport offer for families travelling with children?
How easy is it to get from Orlando Airport to the cruise terminal?
Is there an on-site hotel at Orlando Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines serving Glasgow Intl to Orlando
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Glasgow Airport to Orlando Airport (return)
Book cheap flights from Glasgow Airport to Orlando Airport (one-way)
Glasgow Airport - Orlando Airport Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.