LON - ALC
Find cheap flights from London to Alicante
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Alicante
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £78 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Alicante was found, on average, 48 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 38% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Booked your flight from London to Alicante with British Airways? Consider upgrading to Business class to enjoy some additional services like priority boarding, bigger baggage allowance, Fast Track security and access to luxurious lounges before the flight.
- If you want to fill your stomach at the Gatwick Airport before your flight from London to Alicante, take your pick of the many restaurants at the airport. Visit Comptoir Libanais to taste some Lebanese dishes or go to YO! Sushi if you are a fan of Japanese cuisine. There is also Jamie’s Italian for those who prefer some traditional Italian dishes.
- Forgot to print out your boarding pass before the flight from London to Alicante? You do not have to worry as you can do it at the airport. Find the Excess Baggage Company office at the London Luton Airport where you will be able to print your boarding pass for a charge.
- Business travellers who need to catch up on some work while at the Alicante Airport can do it at the Salon Ifach VIP Lounge which provides free Wi-Fi, computers, magazines and a big supply of coffee. It is also possible to book rooms for presentations or business meetings. Those who do not have a business class ticket can enter the lounge after paying a fee.
- Want to check your mail after your flight from London to Alicante? You can connect to the free Wi-Fi offered by Alicante-Elche Airport, though be aware that there is a speed limit so if you need the Internet connection for more advanced tasks you will have to purchase premium services.
FAQs for booking London to Alicante flights
Book cheap flights from London to Alicante (return)
Pros: Crew was just ok nothing more nothing less.. The general service of easy jet its better for me not operate...
Cons: Just to behave to people like human beings... I wont never choose this particular airline to travel..it was my last one..
Pros: There were major challenges on the day. 1. The French Air traffic officers were on strike. 2. A passenger became ill after boarding and had to be disembarked along with his luggage which had previously been loaded, 3. Another passenger became ill requiring paramedic attention while we waited for a lengthy period before getting permission to take off. All these contributed to delays for which the airline and crew had no responsibility. They did their best to keep us informed of progress but once we took off, much of the lost time was recovered in the air. The flight itself was fairly smooth and uneventful. Thank God.
Pros: Flight reservation was cancelled at airport - gate agents could not allow us to board. We were told reservation had been cancelled.
Cons: Refused to sell ticket from start or at least receive a cancellation ticket for the flight
Book cheap flights from London to Alicante (one-way)
Pros: Last minute booking from Alicante, amazing seat allocation and the flight arrived 35 minutes early.
Cons: Shame Leeds wasn’t ready for us, took far too long to access the terminal and queue at passport control was a joke. Landed feeling great, now I’m ticked off.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.