LON - BCN
Find cheap flights from London to Barcelona-El Prat Airport
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Barcelona-El Prat
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £70 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Barcelona-El Prat Airport was found, on average, 61 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 8% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- When booking flights from London to Barcelona, you have several different departure options. Flights to Barcelona fly out of all major London airports, and range from budget airlines to mid and top-range flights. When you fly into Barcelona, you’ll land at Barcelona International Airport, which lies 7.4 miles southwest of the Barcelona city centre.
- If you forgot to eat before your flight and you’re looking for something to tide you over until your return flight arrives in London, your airport restaurant options are slightly limited compared to other major European airports. Dining options include Chocolat Factory, La Farga, Sibarium, Tutti Frutti and ObeyYourBody, which are all located in Terminal 1.
- To reach the Barcelona city centre from Barcelona International Airport, your fastest public transport option is the Aerobús. The Aerobús leaves from airport T1 and T2, costs around 6 euros (£5.30) and can get you to Plaça Catalunya in approximately 35-45 minutes depending on traffic conditions.
- Travelling with children? There are several children’s play areas scattered throughout the Barcelona International Airport to let your young ones burn off some of their energy before the flight home. The airport’s play areas are located on floor 1 of Terminal 2 and floors 1 & 2 of Terminal 1.
- If you’re travelling on after your flight from London to Barcelona, connections are available to the ALSA Rapid Bus outside of the arrival areas of Terminal 1 which can take you to several Spanish cities, including Murcia, Girona, Almeria and other areas in the region. Fares for the ALSA Rapid Bus vary, but it is generally one of the more affordable ways to travel.
FAQs for booking London to Barcelona-El Prat Airport flights
Book cheap flights from London to Barcelona-El Prat Airport (return)
Flights to Barcelona-El Prat Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.