LON - BRU
Find cheap flights from London to Brussels Airport
Book cheap flights from London to Brussels Airport (return)
Cons: I needed wheelchair assistance due to a back injury. The person that picked me up at the aircraft from London was terrific, l was taken to the terminal and told that another team member would take me to the aircraft. No one showed up until the aircraft was fully boarded, then he left me at the beginning of the ramp instead of wheeling me to the aircraft. I was very disappointed! I was so disappointed I didn’t wait for a pickup at the airport in Amsterdam. I regret it, because I’m in so much pain!
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from London to Brussels Bruxelles-National
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £81 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Brussels Airport was found, on average, 69 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 38% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Direct flights from London to Brussels operate from Heathrow only – flights that depart from other London airports will have stopovers in other destinations before arriving in Brussels. The main airlines flying to Brussels National Airport from London are British Airways and Brussels Airlines.
- Flying from London Heathrow and needing some peace and quiet before your flight? It might be an idea to take advantage of one of the Plaza Premium airport lounges which exist at both T2 and T5 from where flights from London to Brussels depart. You pay £40 to use the lounge and this fee includes food and drinks, showers, free WiFi and, for the business traveller, work stations where you can set up your laptop.
- For passengers on flights from London to Brussels, be aware that both Brussels Airlines and British Airways will charge for food on board their planes. British Airways has, among other snacks, a selection of tasty Marks & Spencer sandwiches (all food and drinks must be paid for by card) while Brussels Airlines has a menu with a selection of meal deals and snack dishes to suit every palate. Brussels Airlines will allow you to pay for food in cash (Euros only) or by credit card.
- Shopping for last minute gifts? It is almost mandatory to bring home a box of Belgian’s finest chocolates for your loved ones. The airport has just the shop for you – The Belgian Chocolate House stocks the top brands in Belgian chocolate, Neuhaus, Godiva and Leonidas to name a few. There are ready made boxes or you can create your own selection of chocolates to take home with you.
- There are a couple of play areas for children at Brussels Bruxelles-National Airport, so those travellers with small children can let them to burn off some energy before the next part of your journey. For those travellers with babies, there are baby change facilities located next to most toilets in the airport.
FAQs for booking London to Brussels Airport flights
Flights to Brussels Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.