Find cheap flights to Brussels Airport
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (2% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£142||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Brussels Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Brussels Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Brussels Airport for the following prices or less: From Manchester £37, from Edinburgh Turnhouse £60, from London £67
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be March, April and May. The cheapest month to fly to Brussels Airport is January.
- Luggage storage at Brussels Bruxelles-National airport are present in both public areas and transit areas. There are also luggage wrapping services in the public area of the airport, and porters who can help you move your luggage around.
- Feeling thirsty after a long flight to Brussels Bruxelles-National airport? Brussels airport has various drinking water fountains which can be found at the sanitary blocks. There are 6 fountains in Pier A and 3 fountains in Pier B at the departures level. In addition, water bottles can be bought from unmanned stations at Brussels airport for only around 1 GBP, as part of an initiative linked to charity.
- Flying to Brussels Bruxelles-National airport and need to hold a meeting? There 10 high tech conference rooms in the Regus Skyport Meeting Centre available for hire. They are all fully equipped with workstations, faxing and photocopying facilities, translation services or business catering can also be arranged.
- If you’re looking for a more relaxed environment, Brussels Bruxelles-National airport’s Diamond Lounges can be accessed by all travellers for around 29 GBP. You will find them in Pier A and Pier B, they offer complimentary food and drinks, televisions and telephones, showers and working stations. The lounge in Pier A is open from 5am to 9pm, while the lounge in Pier B stays open until 11pm.
- Flights to Brussels are synonym with Belgian gastronomy. If you’re feeling peckish, you can try one of the many restaurants present throughout the airport, and make sure you try a Belgian beer at the bar or purchase some Belgian chocolate to take back home.
FAQs - booking Brussels Airport flights
How long is the flight to Brussels Airport?
What is the cheapest flight to Brussels Airport?
Which airlines fly to Brussels Airport?
How far is Brussels Airport airport from central Brussels?
How do I get from Brussels Bruxelles-National airport to Brussels city centre?
Can I rent a car from Brussels Bruxelles-National airport?
Is there an onsite hotel at Brussels Bruxelles-National airport?
Is there a car park at Brussels Bruxelles-National airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Brussels Bruxelles-National
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Brussels Airport Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Brussels Airport Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Brussels Airport
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.