LON - DBV
Find cheap flights from London to Dubrovnik
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (37% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (21% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£226||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from London to Dubrovnik
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £107 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Dubrovnik was found, on average, 68 days before departure.
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and March. The cheapest month to fly is October.
- Morning departure is around 33% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- There are only two London airports that offer direct flights from London to Dubrovnik. Gatwick operates flights with British Airways and easyJet, and Stansted with easyJet and Jet2.com. There are no direct flights from Heathrow to Dubrovnik or from London City. Air Croatia, the national carrier flies from Heathrow but often with as many as two stops en route.
- For passengers on Jet2.com flights from London to Dubrovnik, remember to take into consideration the amount of time it might take you to get from Central London to Stansted. The Stansted Express train leaves London Liverpool Street Station every 15 minutes and the journey time takes around 47 minutes. The train station is located directly under the airport so it will only take a few minutes to walk to the terminal.
- When you are booking flights from London to Dubrovnik please note that Dubrovnik Airport operates a summer timetable from the end of March until the end of October and a winter timetable from November until March, with many more flights available in summer than in winter. easyJet and Jet2.com only fly to Dubrovnik in summer which means that the only airline with a direct flight from London to Dubrovnik in the winter months is British Airways.
- For the hungry travellers who want to eat something while waiting for a flight in Dubrovnik Airport, there are a couple of cafeteria-style restaurants and coffee shops that provide snacks, light meals, and hot and cold drinks. This is a good place if you need a quick bite to eat before going on your way to your next destination.
- If you need to get some work done at Dubrovnik Airport you could go to the Airport Business Lounge at Terminal B inside security and take advantage of their comfortable seats and the complimentary snacks and hot or cold drinks while enjoying the peace. Access to this lounge is reserved for those passengers who are elite cardholders or who are travelling on premium tickets.
FAQs for booking London to Dubrovnik flights
How long does a flight from London to Dubrovnik take?
How many flights are there between London and Dubrovnik?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from London to Dubrovnik?
Which airlines fly most frequently between London and Dubrovnik?
Which airports will I be using when flying from London to Dubrovnik?
Does Dubrovnik Airport provide WiFi and internet access?
Are there money exchange facilities at Dubrovnik Airport?
Is it possible to rent a car at Dubrovnik Airport?
Is there an airport bus between Dubrovnik Airport and the city?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from London to Dubrovnik?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from London to Dubrovnik?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from London to Dubrovnik?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from London to Dubrovnik?
Top 4 airlines serving London to Dubrovnik
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from London to Dubrovnik (return)
Book cheap flights from London to Dubrovnik (one-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.