MAN - AGP
Find cheap flights from Manchester to Málaga
Book cheap flights from Manchester to Málaga (return)
Pros: Amazing customer service from the moment we arrived at the airport, throughout the checkin process and on the plane. Really extraordinarily amazing given that it was the Saturday of half-term. Cannot praise highly enough.
Cons: I canot think of any single fault at all.
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Manchester to Málaga
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £96 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Manchester to Málaga was found, on average, 77 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 163% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Málaga Airport (AGP) is the gateway to the Costa del Sol, serving not just visitors to the city but also those bound for other destinations in southern Spain, including Marbella, Cádiz, Granada and even Seville.
- Passengers with reduced mobility on flights from Manchester (MAN) to Málaga can rest assured that both airports offer accessible parking, toilets and services for moving around the airport. In addition, Manchester provides "Quiet Spaces" and "Changing Places" for passengers requiring additional assistance.
- If you arrive late at Málaga Airport and don’t want to head straight to your final destination, you can opt to book a room at one of the nearby hotels. Campanile Malaga Airport and Holiday Inn Express Malaga Airport are both accessible by bus within 5min of the terminal.
- Feeling hungry after your flight from Manchester to Málaga? The Arrivals Hall features branches of café Le Manon and pub Gambrinus. You will also find a branch of Upper Crust in the public area of Departures, which serves sandwiches and drinks 24h a day.
- Currency exchange counters are available in both Terminals 2 and 3 of Málaga Airport, so no matter where you land, you can always get some local currency. ATMs are also located throughout Arrivals and the public concourse of Departures.
FAQs for booking Manchester to Málaga flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.