Find cheap flights to Andalusia
Book cheap flights to Andalusia(Return)
Pros: Comfortable, quick flight to prague, even landed early! The cabin crew were efficent and the cabin was kept clean and tidy. Legroom is always better on Jet2
Cons: Nothing to not like. Jet2 have good planes, excellent legroom and great staff.
Pros: Quite frankly, I did not like nor was I amazed by the flight overall. The flight was 80 minutes late w/o any giudense by any easyjet airport staff. Passengers were left on their own to figure out things. Gate change w/o enough notice. Easyjet rented another company's airplane. Landing was horrible.
Cons: Everything should've been planned better.
Cons: Delayed flight, once on board the aircraft, further delays on the ground (at Glasgow) made up time in the air landed (not too far from our original landing time) only to be told we’re now being held on the ground (at Gatwick for at least another 20 minutes!) I flew with BA this morning and rated them excellent for everything! EJ you need to up your game!
Pros: Crew excellent, really looked after a single mum who's very young son kicked off on take off. Very helpful, always friendly. Pilots kept us updated at regular intervals.
Cons: Disembarkation at Bristol Airport could have been a lot better. Had to wait on board for ground crew to arrive.
Cons: Easy jest sold me ticket when wasn't sure they will have enough seats.after spending 3 hours to get to the airport and pass check in and security i have been told right on the front of the plane that there is no seat for me. They offered me next day flight from Luton when my original one was from Gatwick! They even didn't want to make refund and wanted to give me flight voucher.pleased after they have been told i will make a post in social media they made the refund. Never ever with Easyjet.no mayer how much will cost me!!!! Shame on you Easyjet!!!!!
Latest Andalusia Flight Deals
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Andalusia
- Looking for cheap airfare to Andalusia? 25% of our users found return tickets to Andalusia for the following prices or less: From Bristol £96, from Birmingham £105, from London Heathrow £218
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Andalusia is January.
- The southern region of Spain includes several major provinces such as Granada, Seville, Cordoba and Malaga. Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport (AGP), or simply Malaga Airport, is a major hub for international air traffic to the area and a destination for many flights to Andalusia.
- Most flights to Malaga from the UK originate from several of the airports around the London metropolitan area, so you have plenty of options from which to choose. Norwegian Air Shuttle and British Airways are two air carriers that offer flights out of London Gatwick Airport (LGW) to Malaga Airport.
- If you prefer an airport other than London Gatwick, you can get a flight out of London Stansted Airport (STN) with easyJet or Ryanair to Malaga Airport. For those in areas on the northern outskirts of the capital, Ryanair and easyJet also have flights departing from London Luton Airport (LTN) for Malaga.
- For those in areas along the south-eastern coast of England, there are flights to Andalusia departing from London Southend Airport (SEN) to Malaga Airport with easyJet. Ryanair also provides service from London Southend Airport, so you have a couple of options to consider when booking your travel.
- The city of Malaga lies along the southern coast of Andalusia between the provinces of Cadiz to the left and Granada to the right. Malaga Airport lies about 5 mi outside the city limits and is the focus city for air traffic to the Costa del Sol.
FAQs - booking Andalusia flights
How long is the flight to Andalusia?
The average direct flight from United Kingdom to Andalusia takes 5h 21m, covering a distance of 1113 miles. The most popular route is London - Málaga with an average flight time of 2h 55m.
What is the cheapest flight to Andalusia?
The cheapest ticket to Andalusia from United Kingdom found in the last 72 hours was £54. The most popular route is London to Málaga and the cheapest airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £94.
Which airlines fly to Andalusia?
Ryanair, easyJet & Jet2 fly the most frequently from United Kingdom to Andalusia.
What are the most popular destinations in Andalusia?
Based on KAYAK flight searches, the most popular destination is Málaga (85% of total searches to Andalusia). The next most popular destinations are Sevilla (9%) and Granada (3%). Searches for flights to Almería (3%) and Jerez de la Frontera (1%) are also popular.
How can I get to Almeria from Malaga Airport?
Almeria is the most easterly province in Andalusia and the city of Almeria is located about 134 mi from Malaga Airport. The most convenient way to get there is to hire a car and drive, which should take about 2h 15min. The Alcazaba and the Cathedral of Almeria are two local attractions of interest there.
Is the city of Seville near to Malaga Airport?
The city of Seville lies to the north-west of the province of Malaga. If you drive there after your flight to Malaga Airport, it will take about 2h 15min to travel the 133 mi distance. Alternatively, you can get a direct flight to Seville from one of several airports around the UK, which should save some travel time.
I want to visit Pozoblanco. Should I get a connecting flight from Malaga Airport?
Pozoblanco is a town high in the northern reaches of the province of Cordoba, about 34 mi north of Cordoba city. Since connecting flights are both expensive and time consuming, the best way to get there is to drive. It will take about 2h 35min to cover the 151 mi distance by car.
How far is Huelva from Malaga Airport, and what’s the best way to get there?
The province of Huelva is located in the north-western corner of Andalusia, with Huelva city lying just inland from the Gulf of Cadiz. Since Huelva has no airport, you will need to drive there after your flight to Andalusia. The closest airport is Almeria Airport (LEI), and you can there fly direct from the UK as an alternative to using Malaga Airport.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.