BRS - AGP
Find cheap flights from Bristol to Málaga
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (54% less expensive on average)|
|August||Most popular time to fly (33% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£138||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
When to book flights from Bristol to Málaga
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for £74 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Bristol to Málaga was found, on average, 61 days before departure.
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 11% cheaper than an evening flight, on average*.
- Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport (AGP) is located approximately a 20min drive from Málaga and provides a gateway to the Costa del Sol and all the towns along the coast all the way down to Gibraltar, 1h 30min away, including Marbella, Fuengirola and Estepona.
- If you need to purchase some euros after your flight from Bristol to Málaga, you can find currency exchange services in the arrivals hall and baggage claim areas of Málaga Airport’s Terminal 3. You can also find Euronet andd Banca March ATMs in the arrivals area.
- The most convenient way to get to Bristol Airport (BRS) using the public transport is to take the Airport Flyer. This bus service runs 24h daily, every 10min. Ticket prices start at £7 if you pre-book through the airport website.
- Need advice on the airport services? You can find information desks throughout Terminal 3 of Málaga Airport, including in the arrivals hall and baggage claim area. These desks are manned 24h a day.
- If you are exploring Málaga or the Costa del Sol by car, you can find car hire registration counters in the baggage claim area of Málaga Airport near carousels 28 and 31. Companies with a presence at the airport include Europcar, Budget, Goldcar and Sixt.
FAQs for booking Bristol to Málaga flights
How long does a flight from Bristol to Málaga take?
How many flights are there between Bristol and Málaga?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Bristol to Málaga?
Which airlines fly most frequently between Bristol and Málaga?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from Bristol to Málaga?
Which airports will I be using when flying from Bristol to Málaga?
What restaurants are there at Bristol Airport?
What shopping opportunities can I find at Bristol Airport?
How do I travel from Málaga Airport into the city?
Are there any passenger lounges at Bristol Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top airlines flying Bristol to Malaga
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from Bristol to Málaga (return)
Book cheap flights from Bristol to Málaga (one-way)
Bristol - Málaga Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.