Find cheap flights to Antalya
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (15% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£319||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Antalya
- Looking for cheap airfare to Antalya? 25% of our users found return tickets to Antalya for the following prices or less: From Manchester £162, from London £166, from Birmingham £176
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Antalya is March.
- International passengers arriving at Antalya Airport (AYT) will have to negotiate visa and passport control before collecting their luggage or transferring to domestic routes. As queues can be long at busy periods, it is worth factoring this into your travel plans, especially when connecting to another flight.
- Passengers on international flights to Antalya will arrive at Terminal 1, which is connected to domestic Terminal 3 by a walkway. You can benefit at either of them from downloading the Fraport TAV Antalya Airport app, which offers up-to-date flight information, floor plans, shopping offers and more.
- If you arrive at Antalya Airport in need of some peaceful contemplation, you can visit one of the four "mescits" (prayer rooms) available throughout the airport. These are open 24/7 and located in the T1 Arrivals Hall, T3 Departures 2nd Floor and at two locations in Terminal 2.
- Smoking is not permitted throughout the airport, so travellers arriving on flights to Antalya will have to wait to light up until they are outside the building. If, however, you have a layover, you can access one of the outside smoking terraces in the departures zones, which offer unique views of the runway.
- As well as baggage services such as wrapping and trolleys, Antalya Airport offers travellers the opportunity to store luggage in secure lockers. Located in Domestic Arrivals, you can use the coin-operated facility to lighten your load a bit.
- If you need to kill some time at Antalya Airport before a connecting flight, make use of the shopping facilities on offer. Visit Turkish I.D. and Duty Free Express (international only) to pick up toys, cosmetics, luggage items and souvenirs.
FAQs - booking Antalya flights
How long is the flight to Antalya?
What is the cheapest flight to Antalya?
Which airlines fly to Antalya?
How far is Antalya airport from central Antalya?
What is the name of Antalya’s airport?
How can I get from Antalya Airport to the city centre?
Where can I eat if my flight to Antalya lands late?
Is there a hotel near Antalya Airport?
Can I exchange currency at Antalya Airport?
Does Antalya Airport provide facilities for travellers with children?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Antalya
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Antalya Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Antalya Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.