Find cheap flights to Bengaluru
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (7% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£633||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bengaluru
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bengaluru? 25% of our users found return tickets to Bengaluru for the following prices or less: From Birmingham £445, from Glasgow £471, from Newcastle upon Tyne £473
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bengaluru is September.
- The airport that serves Bengaluru is the Kempegowda International Airport (BLR) and is located approximately 24 mi outside of the city near the village of Devanahalli. You can board flights to Bengaluru from London, Manchester, Newcastle and Birmingham.
- If you’re travelling on a British passport, you will be able to travel to India on an E-Tourist Visa. You ought to apply for a visa on the Indian Bureau of Immigration website in advance of your trip to avoid any difficulty entering the country. The price of this visa is approximately ₹ 4,098 (£45) and is valid for one entry.
- To change your British Pounds Sterling to Indian Rupees, you can find Centrum currency exchange services at Bengaluru Airport in the Arrival Baggage Claim Area, the Arrival Hall Visitors Area and before you pass through security. You can also find ATMs throughout the airport, however be aware of any foreign currency fees.
- If you’re looking for something to eat after your flight to Bengaluru, you can find restaurants and cafes outside Gates 16-18 in the International Departure Area. Coffee and quick meals can be found at La Tapenade Mediterranean Café, or you can find something more filling at the Indian restaurant 7Tawas.
- You will not be able to drive on your UK driving license in India and there are few rental car companies at Bengaluru Airport. You can, however, book cars and drivers to help you get around from Akbar Travels or Carzonrent, with counters located in the Arrivals Hall.
FAQs - booking Bengaluru flights
How long is the flight to Bengaluru?
What is the cheapest flight to Bengaluru?
Which airlines fly to Bengaluru?
How far is Bengaluru airport from central Bengaluru?
What is the name of Bengaluru’s airport?
What accommodation options are there close to Bengaluru airport?
Can I request additional assistance to help me through the airport?
Are there any passenger lounges at Bengaluru airport?
How do I travel into Bengaluru from the airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights to Bengaluru?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket to Bengaluru?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights to Bengaluru?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight to Bengaluru?
Top 5 airlines flying to Bengaluru Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Bengaluru Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Bengaluru Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.