Find cheap flights to Corfu
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Corfu
- Looking for cheap airfare to Corfu? 25% of our users found return tickets to Corfu for the following prices or less: From Manchester £136, from London £139, from Birmingham £143
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be October, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Corfu is April.
- Corfu Airport (CFU) is a small, one-terminal airport that is very easy to navigate. Despite its size, it offers numerous useful services to passengers – though be aware that many of the shops and restaurants are seasonal and only available during the high summer season.
- If you’re looking to enjoy a spot of shopping at Corfu Airport, you can visit the branches of Ontime Folk Art & More, available landside and airside in Departures. The shops offer local products and souvenirs, as well as maps, books and travel essentials. Duty-free is also available, but only in Departures.
- Feeling hungry after your flight to Corfu? Head around to the landside area of Departures to grab a snack from Everest, a coffee from Ontime Coffee & More, or an al fresco drink in the outdoor Beer Garden.
- If you are in need of special assistance at the airport, you can contact your airline or travel agency up to 48h in advance of your flight to Corfu. Helpful staff will meet you at the airport to assist with luggage, provide wheelchairs or anything else you may require.
- Renting a car is a very popular way of exploring Corfu and you will find numerous companies operating from the airport. Avis, Hertz, Sixt, Greenmotion, Thrifty and Enterprise all have desks in the Arrivals area; advance reservations are highly recommended.
FAQs - booking Corfu flights
How long is the flight to Corfu?
|Flights from Birmingham||3h 23m|
|Flights from London||3h 11m|
|Flights from Newcastle upon Tyne||3h 32m|
|Flights from Bristol||3h 15m|
|Flights from Manchester||3h 28m|
What is the cheapest flight to Corfu?
The cheapest airline ticket to Corfu from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £85 return on the route London to Corfu. The most popular route is London to Corfu and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £154 return.
Which airlines fly to Corfu?
How far is Corfu airport from central Corfu?
Corfu Airport is 2 miles from the centre of Corfu. View on map.
What is the name of Corfu’s airport?
Corfu is served by Corfu Ioannis Kapodistrias Airport, also commonly referred to as Corfu, Corfu Intl, I Kapodistrias, Ioannis Kapodistrias, Ioannis Kapodistrias (Capodistrias Intl, Kerkira, Kerkyra, or simply Corfu Airport. The airport code is CFU.
Are there currency exchange services at Corfu Airport?
Yes, travellers on flights to Corfu can rest assured that currency exchange services are available round-the-clock at the airport. The OneXchange bureau is located in Arrivals and operates on a 24-hour basis, working with 50 global currencies. ATMs operated by Euronet, Eurobank and Piraeus Bank are also available in Arrivals and Departures.
Does Corfu Airport have public transportation links?
A local bus service (line no. 15) links Corfu Airport with Corfu Town (San Rocco Square), Corfu Harbour and the island’s Intercity Bus Station, where you can change to other lines servicing the rest of the island. Tickets for a one-way trip cost 1,20€ (£1) from a machine or 1,70€ (£1.50) from the driver.
Is there a hotel located near to Corfu Airport?
Although Corfu Town with its hotels and holiday apartments is only around a 10min drive from the airport, it is possible to get accommodation even closer if you want to sleep as soon as possible after your flight to Corfu. A 5min walk from the terminal building will see you at the Hotel Bretagne, while the Hotel Dalia is just a 10min walk away.
How much is a taxi from Corfu Airport to the town centre?
Corfu Airport is located approximately 2 miles from Corfu Town, and taxis are available from outside the terminal building round the clock. The journey should take around 10min and cost approximately 10€ (£8.50); please note that you may be charged extra if you are carrying lots of luggage. If your final destination is elsewhere on the island, the fare will be charged according to the meter.
Is there parking available at Corfu Airport?
If you need to leave a car or are being picked up at the airport, the secure car park is located right next to the terminal building. Access is free for up to 20min, after which, rates are charged in various blocks of hours or days.
Book Cheap Corfu Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Corfu Plane Tickets (One-way)
Pros: Quite frankly, I did not like nor was I amazed by the flight overall. The flight was 80 minutes late w/o any giudense by any easyjet airport staff. Passengers were left on their own to figure out things. Gate change w/o enough notice. Easyjet rented another company's airplane. Landing was horrible.
Cons: Everything should've been planned better.
Cons: Flight delayed 2 hours with very little communication as to why. We were not informed of likely length of delay. Once on board we were not offered any small compensation such as a free drink etc. Customers were moved to accommodate other passengers resulting in my friend moving from isle or middle seat. This wasn’t handled very gently and she wasn’t thanked.
Flights to Corfu
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.