Find cheap flights to Greece
Good to know
|November||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|November||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£286||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Greece
- Looking for cheap airfare to Greece? 25% of our users found return tickets to Greece for the following prices or less: From Bristol £159, from Glasgow £175, from Birmingham £176
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Greece is April.
- Greece has several international airports that can provide links to other destinations across the country. Athens is the main hub from which you can pick up onward connections to other parts of the country and the islands. Thessaloniki Airport Makedonia (SKG) is a good option if you want to visit the north of Greece, while if you are heading to the east coast, you can land at Kefalonia International Airport (EFL) on the island of Kefalonia.
- If you are looking at flights to Greece so you can visit the largest island, Crete, you have three airports from which to choose. Chania International Airport (CHQ) and Heraklion Airport (HER) both receive direct flights from the UK, while the smaller Sitia Airport (JSH) receives domestic flights from other airports in Greece such as Athens, as well as some regional flights.
- For visitors wanting to spend time in Santorini, the best airport to fly into is Santorini Airport (JTR), also known as Thira Airport, which receives direct flights from London, Manchester and Newcastle in the UK, among others.
- Visiting Chios in the Aegean Sea? Look no further than booking a flight to Chios Airport (CHK). From the UK, you are best to fly to Athens, where you can pick up an onward connection to Chios.
- For the beach lovers who want to spend their holiday at Psarou Beach, it would be best to book a flight into Mykonos International Airport (JMK). There are direct flights from London to Mykonos and you can fly from Manchester and Edinburgh with only one stop.
- If you are planning on hiring a car or taking a taxi from the airport and you are travelling with small children, please be aware that children between the ages of 3 and 11 should use a child car seat that is suitable for their size. You may wish to take your own car seat with you if you are planning on taking a taxi from the airport, but you may be able to reserve one through the car hire company if you are having a self-driving holiday.
FAQs - booking Greece flights
How long is the flight to Greece?
What is the cheapest flight to Greece?
Which airlines fly to Greece?
What are the most popular destinations in Greece?
Are there non-stop flights to Greece?
I am visiting the island of Symi, which is the best airport to go to?
Where should I fly to in Greece if I want to see Delphi?
Which airport is closest to Meteora?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Greece
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights to Greece (Return)
Book cheap flights to Greece (One-way)
Flights to Greece
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.