Find cheap flights to Krakow
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Krakow
- Looking for cheap airfare to Krakow? 25% of our users found return tickets to Krakow for the following prices or less: From Birmingham £66, from London £66, from Manchester £88
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to Krakow is January.
- If you would like a quiet space after your flight to Krawkow, you can access the Business Lounge which is located in Airside. It is accessible to passengers flying within Europe and those going to non-Schengen countries, and you can pay the entrance fee at the door. There are also showers available inside if you want to freshen up.
- For those who not only enjoy flying but also like watching planes, there is an observation deck which is open 24h a day, located on level 2. You can relax while watching planes land and take off for a small fee of 2 PLN, which is the equivalent of about 0.5 GBP. Please note however the payment machine uses coins only.
- There are multiple car rental companies located at the Krakow John Paul II International Airport, all located in the multi-storey carpark. It is best to have a look online before arriving to see which companies are offering the best deals and it is best to book ahead of time, but it is also possible to rent a car upon arrival.
- If you are in Krakow for business or if you need to have a quick meeting before your flight, there are conference rooms available for hire in the VIP Terminal. They are all fitted out with video equipment and catering is available upon request. Rental prices start at 76 GBP for an hour, or at about 150 GBP for a day.
- Krakow John Paul II International Airport has a short term parking area called ‘Kiss & Fly’ where you can park free of charge for the first 10 minutes, and then you are charged about 2 GBP for every 10 minutes after that. There are also three car parks which can be used for long-term parking: P1, P2 and P3. The cost for a day starts from about 13 GBP or 20 GBP depending on the car park, and the longer you stay, the lower the daily price.
FAQs - booking Krakow flights
How long is the flight to Krakow?
|Flights from London||2h 26m|
|Flights from Bristol||2h 32m|
|Flights from Manchester||2h 35m|
|Flights from Liverpool||2h 35m|
|Flights from Leeds||2h 37m|
What is the cheapest flight to Krakow?
The cheapest airline ticket to Krakow from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £27 return on the route London to Krakow. The most popular route is London to Krakow and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £175 return.
Which airlines fly to Krakow?
In general from United Kingdom, Ryanair, easyJet and Wizz Air fly the most to Krakow. The most popular route is from London, and Ryanair, easyJet & Wizz Air fly this route the most.
How far is Krakow airport from central Krakow?
Krakow Airport is 7 miles from the centre of Krakow. View on map.
What is the name of Krakow’s airport?
Krakow is served by Krakow J. Paul II Balice Airport, also commonly referred to as Balice, J. Paul II Balice, J. Paul II Krakow, John Paul II Intl, John Paul II Intl Airport Kraków–Balice, Krakow, or simply Krakow Airport. The airport code is KRK.
Is there a train line linking Krakow John Paul II International Airport into the city centre?
There is a train that runs from the airport into the central station and costs under 2 GBP. You can take your luggage for free, however if you have a dog you will have to purchase them a ticket which costs around 0.6 GBP. Train tickets can be purchased from ticket machines in the Passenger Terminal at level 0, or at the train station.
Can I use buses to get from Krakow John Paul II International Airport into the city centre?
There are 2 bus lines that you can take if travelling to the city centre during the day, buses 208 or 252. However, for flights to Krakow that land during the night, there is bus 902. The cost is under 1 GBP, and tickets can be purchased from ticket machines in the arrivals hall or at the bus stop. Purchasing the ticket from the driver is possible with cash only, and you need to have the exact amount as drivers can’t give you change.
How much is a taxi fare from Krakow John Paul II International Airport into the city centre?
A taxi ride from the airport has a fixed price which is between 6 GBP and 26 GBP, depending on the distance travelled. This rate is the same regardless of the time and day of the week. For longer trips, it is best to negotiate the fee with the driver ahead of the trip.
Are there any onsite hotels at Krakow John Paul II International Airport?
There are no hotels inside the Krakow airport, however there are three hotels located nearby. Hilton Garden Inn Airport Hotel is only a few minutes’ walk away and is located opposite Terminal 1. Motel Morawica and Burowianka Noclegi are both about 5 minutes from the airport, however only the latter offer an airport transfer service.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Krakow Plane Tickets(Return)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.