Find cheap flights to Palermo
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Palermo
- Looking for cheap airfare to Palermo? 25% of our users found return tickets to Palermo for the following prices or less: From Manchester £53, from London £75
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Palermo is March.
- While Palermo Punta Raisi Airport (PMO) is relatively small, you may find that you need to walk some distance to reach areas such as the shared taxi or rental car pick up zones. A free orange shuttle bus can help you to get around the grounds.
- Passengers with reduced mobility on flights to Palermo can book assistance in advance through their airline. As well as wheelchair assistance and accessible parking, the airport offers a dedicated Special Assistance Lounge in which travellers can wait in comfort.
- Various shops and services are available at Palermo Punta Raisi Airport, however the majority are in the Departures zone. A Hub convenience store is also available on the 2nd floor in case you need to pick up any last-minute snacks, drinks, books or gifts.
- Feeling hungry after your flight to Palermo? Bar Autogrill, which offers drinks and light meals, is located in Arrivals and open daily from 07:30 until the last flight arrives.
- If you need some last-minute medical items upon arrival at Palermo Punta Raisi Airport, the airport pharmacy should be able to assist. Open from 08:00 to 20:00, it is located on the 1st floor of Departures.
FAQs - booking Palermo flights
What is the cheapest flight to Palermo?
The cheapest airline ticket to Palermo from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £77 return on the route London to Palermo. The most popular route is London to Palermo and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £125 return.
Which airlines fly to Palermo?
In general from United Kingdom, Ryanair and easyJet fly the most to Palermo. The most popular route is from London, and Ryanair & easyJet fly this route the most.
How far is Palermo airport from central Palermo?
Palermo Airport is 15 miles from the centre of Palermo. View on map.
What is the name of Palermo’s airport?
Palermo is served by Palermo Punta Raisi Airport, also commonly referred to as Falcone–Borsellino, Palermo, Punta Raisi, or simply Palermo Airport. The airport code is PMO.
Can economy passengers access a lounge at Palermo Punta Raisi Airport?
Whether you are in transit or have just arrived at Palermo Airport, you can relax in the peaceful surroundings of the Gesap VIP Lounge. Located landside on the 1st floor of Departures, the lounge offers beverages, newspapers, television and Wi-Fi. Economy class passengers may access it through lounge membership programmes or advance purchase of an online lounge pass.
Does Palermo Punta Raisi Airport offer currency exchange facilities?
Travellers in need of local currency after their flights to Palermo will find a bureau de change at Check-In Area A, which is open from 07:00 to 21:30 every day. Four ATMs are also available in the terminal, all of them in the Departures area, while Banco Nuova on the 1st floor of Departures offers full banking services from 08:30 to 13:30 and 14:55 to 16:25 on weekdays (except bank holidays).
Are there public transportation links to Palermo Punta Raisi Airport?
Several bus routes link Palermo Airport to destinations including Palermo city centre, Trapani Airport, Castellamare and Ribera. Tickets for most buses can be purchased from the driver or the ticket offices located in the Arrivals area. The bus to Palermo city centre (approx. 1h) runs roughly every 30min from 05:00 to 00:15 and costs 6,30 € (£5.40) for a single journey. Fares to other destinations cost around 9-11 € (£7.70-9.50) and are usually a little higher if purchased onboard.
How long is a taxi journey from Palermo Airport to the city centre?
Private and shared taxis are available at Palermo Airport and take around 45min to travel the 23 mi from the airport to the city centre. Taxis are coordinated with the arrival times of flights to Palermo, so you will usually find several waiting in front of the terminal. Expect to pay around 45 € (£39) for a private vehicle or 8 € (£6.90) per person (minimum 4 passengers) for a shared vehicle, which may well take longer to reach your final destination.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Palermo Plane Tickets(Return)
Book Cheap Palermo Plane Tickets(One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.