Find cheap flights to Pisa
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Pisa
- Looking for cheap airfare to Pisa? 25% of our users found return tickets to Pisa for the following prices or less: From Manchester £53, from Birmingham £104, from London £121
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Pisa is October.
- Pisa Airport (PSA) offers travellers a taste of Tuscany as soon as their flight has landed – the Arrivals Hall features Bar Famoso, a classic Italian coffee bar, as well as Piadineria Famoso, which serves drinks, salads and flatbreads. Both eateries have a terrace on which to relax and enjoy your refreshment.
- In need of local currency after your flight to Pisa? To help you continue your onward journey, head to the Forexchange office on the 1st Floor of the Arrivals Hall and equip yourself with some euros.
- If you’ve forgotten any travel essentials you can make use of the numerous shops in the public Departures area of Pisa Airport. As well as clothing and cosmetics brands you will find a newsagent and a chemist's.
- Should you just be visiting the city of Pisa during transit but wish to leave the airport, you can lighten your load by leaving any unwanted bags at the luggage storage facilities. Bags can be left from 09:00 to 19:00 (pick up until 20:00) at the Information Desk in Arrivals.
- Pisa Airport is unique in offering an in-terminal laundry and tailoring service. Check-in Hall B hosts Lavand’air, which operates between 08:45 and 14:45 and offers express services for travellers in transit.
- Travellers on flights to Pisa with children can make use of the Family Room, which is located near the ticket office. As well as offering peace and privacy for nursing mothers, it has bathrooms and special services dedicated to families.
FAQs - booking Pisa flights
How long is the flight to Pisa?
|Flights from Manchester||2h 20m|
|Flights from Bristol||2h 15m|
|Flights from London||2h 14m|
What is the cheapest flight to Pisa?
The cheapest airline ticket to Pisa from United Kingdom in the last 72 hours was £73 return on the route London to Pisa. The most popular route is London to Pisa and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was £404 return.
Which airlines fly to Pisa?
In general from United Kingdom, easyJet, Ryanair and American Airlines fly the most to Pisa. The most popular route is from London, and Ryanair, easyJet & American Airlines fly this route the most.
How far is Pisa airport from central Pisa?
Pisa Airport is 2 miles from the centre of Pisa. View on map.
What is the name of Pisa’s airport?
Pisa is served by Pisa Aeroporto Airport, also commonly referred to as Gal Galilei, Galileo Galilei, Pisa Intl, or simply Pisa Airport. The airport code is PSA.
Does Pisa Airport have any rail links?
If after your flight to Pisa you are continuing your journey by rail, Pisa station is located around 0.6 mi from the airport. The automatic People Mover train connects the airport with the railway station, running every 5-8 min from 06:00 to 00:00.
What is the fastest way to get from Pisa Airport to the city centre?
With Pisa city centre around 0.6 mi from the airport, you have plenty of options for quickly accessing the city centre. Bus tickets can be purchased from the Information Desk for Pisa, as well as for Florence (approx. 1h), Viareggio (approx. 1h 30min) and Lucca (approx. 2h); all services depart from area P6, to the right of the Arrivals Hall exit. A slightly faster option is to take a taxi, available 24h in front of the terminal building. Expect to pay around €12 (£10) to Pisa city centre, plus additional fees for luggage and animals.
Is there an on-site hotel at Pisa Airport?
Although travellers on flights to Pisa can access city centre hotels very quickly after arrival, several options are even within walking distance of the airport. A Casa Doina Airport and A Casa Doina Airport 2 are a 3 min walk from the terminal building, while La Corte di Stelio B&B is 4 min away and can send a member of staff to meet you after 22:00 (by prior arrangement).
Can economy passengers access a lounge at Pisa Airport?
Yes, they can. The Galilei VIP Lounge is located airside in Departures and welcomes passengers of any airline and class who hold a Priority Pass or have purchased a prepaid lounge pass. Open daily from 06:00 to 22:00, it offer drinks, newspapers and magazines, Wi-Fi and television.
Where do I find the car hire centre at Pisa Airport?
The car hire centre, at which several international and local firms have desks, is located 500m from the terminal building in the parking area. You can either walk (approx. 5 min) or, if you have lots of heavy luggage, take the free shuttle bus that departs from outside the terminal.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Pisa Plane Tickets (Return)
Cons: Our flight from Lax to Barcelona was cancelled by airlines and we had to cancel our entire trip. For days now I’ve been trying to communicate with Ryanair to get a refund but neither claim forms nor EU261 worked. I sent countless emails and messages, but still have no resolution
Cons: Ryanair cancelled our return flights on a day of our evening initial flight, though our government implemented a quarantine a few days before! Nevertheless the initial flight took place, though nobody understands how the airport under a ban of regular air traffic allowed Ryanair to fly! My online refund form does not work, as thousands of people are now struggling with the same - a notification pops up on invalidity of our booking number! Ryanair is s shame!
Book Cheap Pisa Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.