Find cheap flights to Porto
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds (5% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (9% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|£206||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Porto
- Looking for cheap airfare to Porto? 25% of our users found return tickets to Porto for the following prices or less: From London £90, from Manchester £96, from Birmingham £110
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be July, August and September. The cheapest month to fly to Porto is January.
- Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport is well-connected with the centre of Porto and you can easily get there by taking the purple metro line which runs every 20 minutes. You can also choose to book one of the many shuttles offered at the airport which will take you anywhere in the city.
- Forgotten something and need to purchase it at the last minute? Look and find whatever you need in the many shops distributed around the airport. Books, gifts, alcohol, clothes, jewellery and other accessories are easy to find at the Porto Airport. If you buy too much, you can also use Pick Up On Return service which allows you to collect your purchases on the way back home.
- Those who did not plan ahead and don’t have a schedule or guide prepared for their stay in Porto do not need to worry! Stop by the Interactive Tourist Shop after your flight to Porto where you can get advice on the places you should visit in the city and receive useful tips for your time in Porto.
- After flights to Porto, if there happens to be a health-related emergency, there are round-the-clock nursing services and First Aid located on the ground floor. An Airport Pharmacy is also open from 8h30am till 11pm for those who have to buy medicine.
- Travellers who have items they do not want to carry during their vacation in Porto, consider leaving them at a secure baggage deposit which you can reserve at the information desk. For small things, there are also baggage lockers at the airport open from 5am to 11pm.
FAQs - booking Porto flights
How long is the flight to Porto?
What is the cheapest flight to Porto?
Which airlines fly to Porto?
How far is Porto airport from central Porto?
What is the name of Porto’s airport?
Does the Porto Airport offer Wi-Fi?
Are there any family services offered at the Porto Airport?
Is it possible to exchange money at the Porto Airport?
Are there any budget airlines that serve Porto Airport?
Does the Porto Airport have car parking?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Porto
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Porto Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Porto Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.